Expressions - Collocations of the word " alarming "
|a little alarming||1) Which she finds a little alarming .|
2) It was incomprehensible, and, he thought, a little alarming .
more a little alarming sentences
|alarming||1) The truck accident reports above are truly alarming .|
2) This problem has emerged with alarming frequency.
more alarming sentences
|alarming amount of||1) Modern agriculture has consumed an alarming amount of our native top soils.|
2) In today's world, an alarming amount of girls are suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome.
more alarming amount of sentences
|alarming consequences||1) Decisions can have alarming consequences and non-decisions can be fatal.|
2) In the West we 're told that the border between fiction and non-fiction is breaking down, with alarming consequences .
more alarming consequences sentences
|alarming decline||1) The alarming decline of Spartan citizens was commented on by Aristotle.|
2) Both houses have seen an alarming decline in female representatives in the most recent decades.
more alarming decline sentences
|alarming degree||1) Our leaders are to an alarming degree a reflection of our own dysfunction .|
2) Anti-Semitic acts are on the rise to an alarming degree throughout the world.
more alarming degree sentences
|alarming ease||1) Hick was softened up with alarming ease by Merv Hughes.|
2) Memories in government are often very short and mistakes can be repeated with alarming ease .
more alarming ease sentences
|alarming fact||1) The most alarming fact for predicting excessive weight in children is the weight of parents .|
2) This is an alarming fact .
more alarming fact sentences
|alarming figure||1) Almost in spite of themselves, audience members must have found themselves guessing the cause of such alarming figures .|
2) An even more alarming figure is that only three people in every hundred who should receive thrombolysis get it.
more alarming figure sentences
|alarming finding||1) These and other alarming findings paint a disturbing picture : The race to embrace BYOD might be outpacing sound business practices.|
2) Initial concerns regarding benzodiazepines in pregnancy began with alarming findings in animals but these do not necessarily cross over to humans.
more alarming finding sentences
|alarming frequency||1) This problem has emerged with alarming frequency .|
2) In fact, it happens with alarming frequency .
more alarming frequency sentences
|alarming increase||1) Diseases of lifestyle are on an alarming increase .|
2) The alarming increase in health problems is undisputable evidence that food sources are inadequate.
more alarming increase sentences
|alarming lack of||1) Amazon has the scale, but so far it is displaying an alarming lack of understanding.|
2) They drove down the field, but there was an alarming lack of urgency and the clock kept ticking.
more alarming lack of sentences
|alarming level||1) The rate of inflation had increased to alarming levels .|
2) They pointed to alarming levels of animal suffering.
more alarming level sentences
|alarming news||1) Meanwhile alarming news poured in from Syria.|
2) The Nigerian media is awash with alarming news about our problems.
more alarming news sentences
|alarming number||1) They could stop reproducing at such alarming numbers .|
2) These alarming numbers come from Navy itself!
more alarming number sentences
|alarming number of||1) Most common products contain an alarming number of chemicals in them .|
2) Actually , an alarming number of these are this kind.
more alarming number of sentences
|alarming pace||1) Aquifers are being drained at an alarming pace .|
1) I was sucking down cigarettes and swigging beer at an alarming pace .
2) With the advent of modern machinery, food production (especially grain) moved forward at an alarming pace .
more alarming pace sentences
|alarming picture||1) An alarming picture encapsulated a false belief.|
2) She determinedly erased the alarming pictures from her mind.
more alarming picture sentences
|alarming proportion||1) These deficits will quickly balloon to alarming proportions .|
2) Counterfeiting had reached alarming proportions during 1842.
more alarming proportion sentences
|alarming prospect||1) This brings up the alarming prospect of soil erosion causing the graves to slip and become exposed.|
2) It is certainly an alarming prospect , however, one which we should work strenuously to avoid.
more alarming prospect sentences
|alarming rapidity||1) Westerners live in a disposal society where possessions become obsolete with alarming rapidity .|
2) His son was obsessive about music, mastering classical, folk and rock modes with alarming rapidity .
more alarming rapidity sentences
|alarming rate||1) The polar ice is melting at alarming rates .|
2) Disaster fraud occurs at an alarming rate .
more alarming rate sentences
|alarming regularity||1) A number of players crop up with alarming regularity .|
2) Pit crew workers were mowed down with alarming regularity last year.
more alarming regularity sentences
|alarming report||1) A pirate radio began broadcasting alarming reports about fictitious battles and poisoned wells.|
2) This alarming report suggests gonorrhea may become an untreatable disease , warn public health experts.
more alarming report sentences
|alarming rise||1) The alarming rise in health care costs haunts our society.|
2) That preference has been strengthened by an alarming rise in unemployment since last autumn.
more alarming rise sentences
|alarming sign||1) It also bore alarming signs of the transportation future.|
2) The re-implementation of Sharia comes along with other alarming signs of creeping Islamization.
more alarming sign sentences
|alarming situation||1) We urgently need to reverse this alarming situation .|
2) This alarming situation could not be tolerated.
more alarming situation sentences
|alarming speed||1) These events are taking place at an alarming speed .|
2) The prospects of success withered with alarming speed .
more alarming speed sentences
|alarming statistic||1) Jeffrey Archer is fond of hurling alarming statistics at you.|
2) The report also detailed alarming statistics regarding young people and their finances.
more alarming statistic sentences
|alarming tendency||1) The stairs had an alarming tendency to swim up to her.|
2) The Romanian section's staff had an alarming tendency to die from cancer.
more alarming tendency sentences
|alarming trend||1) Anything er alarming in alarming trends in here?|
2) Closer co-operation is needed to check an alarming trend .
more alarming trend sentences
|at an alarming rate||1) Disaster fraud occurs at an alarming rate .|
2) I too started shedding at an alarming rate .
more at an alarming rate sentences
|be alarming||1) The bankruptcy statistics in america are alarming .|
2) That tablespoon of caffeine info is alarming .
more be alarming sentences
|become alarming||1) The meeting of the incoming and outgoing wave trains was becoming alarming however.|
2) Dr. Sakthivel , in his letter remarked, The situation now has become alarming and shocking to value-added garment export sector.
more become alarming sentences
|extremely alarming||1) The problems relating to capacity building in the justice system are extremely alarming to the NGOs.|
2) The approach is extremely alarming to first-time passengers as the aircraft constantly swoops over ridges and precipices.
more extremely alarming sentences
|find alarming||1) For example, he makes statements about China that I find alarming .|
2) The unions accused Motshekga of misrepresenting studies which found alarming rates of teacher absenteeism .
more find alarming sentences
|particularly alarming||1) Its section five is particularly alarming .|
2) This relationship is particularly alarming because it is gradual and often relatively asymptomatic.
more particularly alarming sentences
|quite alarming||1) The situation is quite alarming indeed.|
2) The rate at which this administration is arming federal agencies is quite alarming .
more quite alarming sentences
|rather alarming||1) This might sound rather alarming and ominous.|
2) The rich traditions fostered on a family farm are disappearing at a rather alarming rate .
more rather alarming sentences
|seem alarming||1) A university community member submits written materials that contain wording that seems alarming or out of context.|
more seem alarming sentences
|slightly alarming||1) When you put it in those terms, the whole thing can feel slightly alarming .|
2) So when she volunteers that this may be my last play, it's slightly alarming .
more slightly alarming sentences
|so alarming||1) so the context is just so alarming .|
2) The fact it was cold is what is so alarming .
more so alarming sentences
|truly alarming||1) The truck accident reports above are truly alarming .|
2) I tried it once and it was truly alarming .
more truly alarming sentences
|very alarming||1) Their loose lifestyle was very alarming to me.|
2) This situation is not only frightening; but actually very alarming .
more very alarming sentences
Expressions with the word alarming
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com