Expressions - Collocations of the word " airway "
|airway||1) Such objects may cause either partial or total airway blockage .|
2) The airway became increasingly difficult to maintain.
more airway sentences
|airway breathing||1) This entails ensuring that airway , breathing , and circulation are adequate.|
2) Checking a dog's airway , breathing , and circulation.
more airway breathing sentences
|airway cell||1) Levels of this saccharide are markedly reduced in upper airway epithelial cells .|
2) This photomicrograph depicts airway epithelial cells from lung tissue of a COPD patient .
more airway cell sentences
|airway disease||1) Dry air can help in some types of airway disease .|
2) Some affected individuals also have obstructive airway disease and sleep apnea.
more airway disease sentences
|airway inflammation||1) They relieve airway inflammation and swelling.|
2) Follow-up CT showed decrease of airway inflammation and tree-in-bud opacities.
more airway inflammation sentences
|airway management||1) Therapy is supportive and based on symptoms, with aggressive early airway management .|
2) There are also many smaller instruments used in airway management and monitoring the patient.
more airway management sentences
|airway obstruction||1) D: a foreign body airway obstruction .|
2) Sleep related upper airway obstruction and hypoxaemia in sickle cell disease.
more airway obstruction sentences
|airway open||1) If she could just keep that swelling airway open !|
2) Dilator (widening) muscles work against this collapse to keep the airway open .
more airway open sentences
|airway pressure||1) Continuous positive airway pressure and mandibular advancement devices are often used.|
2) The usual treatment of obstructive sleep apnea is continuous positive airway pressure .
more airway pressure sentences
|block airway||1) With obstructive apnea, breathing stops because something is blocking the airway .|
2) Eleanor's airway was completely blocked .
more block airway sentences
|low airway||1) B: infection of the lower airways .|
2) The larynx connects the upper and lower airways .
more low airway sentences
|lung airway||1) The bacterium mostly affects the lungs and airways .|
2) Second, her enlarged heart compresses her lungs and airways .
more lung airway sentences
|maintain airway||1) maintaining an open airway can reduce or even relieve snoring.|
2) Sometimes, even a tracheostomy is necessary to maintain an adequate airway .
more maintain airway sentences
|obstruct airway||1) Quite simply, snoring is caused by a partially obstructed airway .|
2) If the airways are obstructed , these measurements will fall.
more obstruct airway sentences
|open airway||1) Many traditional treatments use cumbersome pressurization equipment to open the airway .|
2) This is a pill that helps open the airways .
more open airway sentences
|small airway||1) Further down are the bronchioles, or small airways .|
2) This can trap bacteria in the small airways and lead to infection.
more small airway sentences
|upper airway||1) C: inflammation of the upper airway .|
2) Both are caused by viruses that invade the upper airways .
more upper airway sentences
Expressions with the word airway
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com