Expressions - Collocations of the word " alarmed "
|a little alarmed||1) Robinson was surprised and a little alarmed at such an untypical gesture.|
2) Now she's a little alarmed .
more a little alarmed sentences
|alarmed||1) But prominent psychologists and psychiatrists are alarmed .|
2) Such talk has alarmed lawmakers of both parties.
more alarmed sentences
|alarmed about||1) Which is why I was alarmed about the financial reporting date .|
2) The ASCB was immediately alarmed about the proposed travel restrictions.
more alarmed about sentences
|alarmed at||1) The ecclesiastical authorities had become alarmed at the progress of reform.|
2) The Lakota were alarmed at his expedition.
more alarmed at sentences
|alarmed by||1) Neighbours were alarmed by the early morning gun attack.|
2) Cohen is still alarmed by that graph.
more alarmed by sentences
|alarmed to hear||1) M. R. Anand Mother rabbit was alarmed to hear this strange desire of her daughter .|
2) She was alarmed to hear a very obvious lack of conviction in her voice, though.
more alarmed to hear sentences
|alarmed to see||1) Burun was alarmed to see that his uncle was becoming agitated.|
2) I was somewhat alarmed to see the prices of the CIS Cup Final.
more alarmed to see sentences
|alarms||1) Fully implemented access control systems include forced door monitoring alarms .|
2) Most smoke alarms are just plain ugly.
more alarms sentences
|be alarmed||1) But prominent psychologists and psychiatrists are alarmed .|
2) The entire building is alarmed for unauthorized entry.
more be alarmed sentences
|become alarmed||1) The city became alarmed with palpable anxiety.|
2) The ecclesiastical authorities had become alarmed at the progress of reform.
more become alarmed sentences
|extremely alarmed||1) Prussia was extremely alarmed by this development and lobbied hard for it to be reversed.|
2) At the time the Maori chiefs Te Kooti and Titokowaru had the colonial government and settlers extremely alarmed with a series of military successes.
more extremely alarmed sentences
|fairly alarmed||1) For various obvious reasons, journalists are fairly alarmed by this clear abuse of the law to view the private communications of journalists.|
more fairly alarmed sentences
|feel alarmed||1) That 's when they find something and she starts to feel alarmed .|
2) He asked, Am I a racist to feel alarmed by that?
more feel alarmed sentences
|get alarmed||1) I didn't mean for people to get alarmed .|
2) Don't get alarmed though because I'm really friendly.
more get alarmed sentences
|grow alarmed||1) Some of her late enemies, indeed, were growing alarmed .|
2) When law enforcement learned the gang members carried AK- 47s, it grew alarmed .
more grow alarmed sentences
|increasingly alarmed||1) Still, he became increasingly alarmed and despondent about his health.|
2) During 1978 and 1979 the government became increasingly alarmed about the security situation.
more increasingly alarmed sentences
|look alarmed||1) Both sisters looked alarmed at the thought of possible further deterioration.|
2) He meant it as a joke but Fiona looked alarmed .
more look alarmed sentences
|nothing to be alarmed about||1) Of course, it is nothing to be alarmed about .|
2) It's nothing to be alarmed about , it's perfectly normal.
more nothing to be alarmed about sentences
|seem alarmed||1) He seemed alarmed , his horse turning nervously.|
2) In fact, no one seemed alarmed .
more seem alarmed sentences
|seriously alarmed||1) Jean-Paul began to feel seriously alarmed .|
2) Then he opened them both so very wide that I became seriously alarmed for the consequences.
more seriously alarmed sentences
|slightly alarmed||1) He was looking slightly alarmed .|
2) As a cyclist, I am slightly alarmed by the hostility shown in the comments.
more slightly alarmed sentences
|sound alarmed||1) For the first time, he sounded alarmed .|
2) The Prince sounded alarmed .
more sound alarmed sentences
|unduly alarmed||1) You certainly don't write as if you are unduly alarmed .|
2) He was not unduly alarmed .
more unduly alarmed sentences
|very alarmed||1) So should firms be very alarmed by the figures now?|
2) Turkey is now very alarmed by the awakening of the Syrian Kurds.
more very alarmed sentences
Expressions with the word alarmed
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com