apply consistently in a sentence
1) There are no consequences that are applied consistently .
2) These definitions have not been applied consistently throughout the District.
3) Another approach is to apply consistently the supposed advantages of present spelling.
apply consistently example sentences4) Can guidelines be applied consistently to all end-of-life situations?
5) A serious flaw in this argument is that it is not applied consistently .
6) Accounting policies must be applied consistently from one financial year to the next.
7) Generally, a carefully drafted dress code applied consistently does not violate anti-discrimination laws.
8) Most claims for present spelling do not hold, or do not apply consistently .
9) To be effective, however, these practices need to be applied consistently and repeatedly.
10) Others have found that herding can be an effective practice, especially if applied consistently .
11) It is shocking to see that the rules are not applied consistently in Formula 1.
12) The procedures to implement such methodology shall be in writing and applied consistently to all purchases.
13) Maintain Discipline Discipline may be necessary, and it should be applied consistently and equitably.
14) The incidence of IPF is difficult to determine as uniform diagnostic criteria have not been applied consistently .
15) A strong tone has to be applied consistently ; otherwise it will never be distinctive or engaging .
example sentences with apply consistently16) The provider can work to make certain that the method of allocation is objective and applied consistently .
17) In the Samaritan tradition Philippi's law is applied consistently , e.g. > 'heart'.
18) The criteria must be clearly delineated in the approved State priority system and applied consistently to all projects.
19) An entity's accounting policy for milestone arrangements must be applied consistently to similar elements or units of accounting.
20) Given the national scope of this classification, this approach can now be applied consistently across the nation.
21) Many 2015 I-Code sections have been reworded or reorganized to clarify requirements so they can be applied consistently .
22) Sarah's role also ensures that all people policies and procedures are applied consistently and fairly across the hospital.
23) These criteria should be documented and applied consistently throughout the observation period and from one period to the next.
24) This tactic, when applied consistently , appears to be the most successful in halting illegal activities within NGOs.
25) Be consistent No company policy is going to remain effective unless it is applied consistently and fairly to all employees.
26) Those with a Universalist"s view believe that ethical standards should be applied consistently in all situations and cultures.
27) To produce a whole-school attendance policy this should be communicated clearly to all pupils and parents and be applied consistently .
28) The staff also recommended harmonizing a number of regulations which should be applied consistently to similarly situated BDs and IAs.
How to use apply consistently in a sentence29) The change was not applied consistently , and even in modern Dutch today many words have been retained in both forms.
30) Suitable accounting policies applied consistently and making use of reasonable and prudent estimates have been used in preparation of the accounts.
31) Sanctions should be applied consistently for positive drug tests, no-shows for treatment, prohibited behavior, or broken program rules.
32) Thus, unless you can show that the rule has not been applied consistently , you won't have much recourse.
33) Preferability Once a company selects its accounting policies, they must be applied consistently when accounting for similar events and transactions.
34) Reliability . people need to understand WHY this is important to your organization AND they need to see it applied consistently .
35) These one-of-a-kind headings are applied consistently throughout the catalog, and work with other organizing data such as linkages and cross references.
36) There are no known biological causes that apply consistently to all cases of dysthymia, which suggests diverse origin of the disorder.
37) They should also be appropriate to the nature and circumstances of the business in question and applied consistently from year to year.
38) A determination period is any 12-month period selected by the plan, but it must be applied consistently from year to year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply consistently
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply consistently with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply consistently
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply consistently in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply consistently.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply consistently. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply consistently
Compound Sentences with apply consistently
Complex Sentences with apply consistently
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply consistently