apply colour in a sentence
1) If any irritation or reaction occurs do not apply colour .
2) A faster - and hence cheaper - method applied colour by means of stencils.
3) Textile printing is the process of applying colour to fabric in definite patterns or designs.
apply colour example sentences4) They use specific processes to apply colour to canvas to achieve the effects they want.
5) He applies colour using a wide variety of techniques to capture the flickering light and atmosphere.
6) In this book Jill Kennedy and Jane Varrall explore many different ways of applying colour to fabric.
7) Regardless of which medium is used, the main tools to apply colour are the brush and fingertip.
8) Always perform a skin test at least 48 hours before applying colour to the scalp, see page 09.
9) Wait until the desired lift is reached (approx. 20 minutes). 2 apply colour to the roots.
10) Lift your eyes by applying colour strictly above your upper eyelid, keeping the sides and lower lid free of base eyeshadow.
11) Total processing time: 30 minutes 23 Regrowth: Re-Touch Application Without Heat HIGH LIFT SERIES 55min apply colour to the REGROWTH AREA ONLY.
12) To be sure that the desired result will be achieved, apply colour in the manner described below, using just a small lock of hair before attempting to dye a large area.
13) Different software (for example Autodesk 3ds Max) is then used to apply colour and texture to surfaces, and to represent shadows and reflections.
14) There will be a procession on the streets where all the participants will be applying colour each other, dancing with songs sung in Kudumbi language.
15) The crystoleum, from "crystal" + "oleum" (oil), process was yet another method of applying colour to albumen prints.
example sentences with apply colour16) The second day is the festival of colour or "Dhuleti", celebrated by sprinkling coloured water and applying colours to each other.
17) I tend to have a fairly light touch, often only skimming across the surface of the paper, or over the top of previously applied colours .
18) As well I felt that squeezing the bottle to gain access to product became harder and harder once your gloves were wet from applying colour .
19) Apply colour theory like a designer
20) 'In the early stages of the painting I often apply colour loosely and blend with fingers or tissue.
21) However, each item will belong to a category which relates to the regarding / parent item in CRM, and you can't apply colours to these.
22) With the aid of a tint brush, apply colour beginning 1/2 inch from the scalp and working it evenly through to the ends of the hair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply colour
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply colour with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply colour
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply colour in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply colour.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply colour. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply colour
Compound Sentences with apply colour
Complex Sentences with apply colour
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply colour