appointed member in a sentence
1) The three appointed members each serve six year terms.
2) Between 1998 and 2010 the Dominican Republic sent 22 appointed members .
3) Elected Officers and Governors serve annually along with appointed Committee members .
appointed member example sentences4) One appointed member who has not previously served on the Executive Committee.
5) I therefore come down firmly in favour of a principle of appointed members .
6) Appointed members : shall not exceed two members of the Council.
7) Appointed members shall not be more than two persons at any time.
8) Appointed members of the board serve three-year terms, until their respective successor is appointed.
9) Appointed members receive compensation of $5,000 per year, and serve a five-year term.
10) If there is no such association, the three appointed members must be representative of gaming.
11) The second legislative body is called the Senate, which is constituted by appointed members called Senators.
12) Each appointed Council member shall serve for a term of 4 years from the date of appointment.
13) Appointed members : Will be chosen by the Pastor in consultation with the Parish Staff.
14) The council members are of two types: Ex-Officio members & appointed members by the UGC.
15) Appointed members : The Pastor will have the right to appoint members for a two year term.
example sentences with appointed member16) This board consisted of nine gubernatorial appointed members and was charged with the operation and care of the island.
17) It shall consist of at least three appointed members , one of whom shall be a Trustee or officer.
18) Ten of its nineteen members elected by local councils were Indonesians, as were five of the nineteen appointed members .
19) Elected members would be justifiably incensed if the votes of appointed members happened to determine any issue before the house.
20) It is doubtful that the appointed Board members are aware of their staff's violations of NTSB's investigative procedures.
21) The Combined Court and the Court of Policy were replaced by a Legislative Council with a majority of appointed members .
22) The President may appoint up to seven members of the Council of State, and remove or replace such appointed members .
23) Although the many of the new appointed members were from different sectors but he doubted that their views would be valued as much as the members of the vested interests.
24) On May 10, a task force of twenty-eight appointed members voted to demolish the existing Sandy Hook Elementary school and have a new school built in its place.
25) The constitution created a People's Committee (, the executive) and an Assembly of People's Representatives () made up of 70 appointed members .
26) At both Fall Rallies, all District Board members (Executive officers, appointed board members , Lt. Governors) are "auctioned" off to Divisions.
27) It also includes fifteen appointed members , five of whom are members of the Institute, as well as an elected teacher and a student representative.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointed member
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointed member with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointed member
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointed member in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointed member.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointed member. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointed member
Compound Sentences with appointed member
Complex Sentences with appointed member
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointed member