Expressions - Collocations of the word " balanced "
|balanced account||1) This is a beautifully balanced account; elegant and restrained.|
2) How can we give a full and balanced account of that worldview?
more balanced account sentences
|balanced approach||1) A balanced approach is necessary for adequate health policies.|
2) The district court took a balanced approach.
more balanced approach sentences
|balanced blend||1) His creations are a balanced blend of spiritual knowledge and folk behavior.|
2) A balanced blend of Eastern and Middle Belt Virginias aged in cakes to develop their natural sweetness.
more balanced blend sentences
|balanced budget||1) A balanced budget amendment with a tax limitation provision.|
2) He has also voted against the balanced budget amendment.
more balanced budget sentences
|balanced coverage||1) Many courses try to provide a balanced coverage.|
2) The culture of political journalism has long used the notion of balanced coverage.
more balanced coverage sentences
|balanced curriculum||1) The external force is the properly designed u0026 well balanced curriculum .|
2) A balanced curriculum should include a variety of perspectives.
more balanced curriculum sentences
|balanced debate||1) It is always in the interests of the Oxford Union to ensure a balanced debate with as wide-ranging views as possible represented.|
2) After a balanced debate on the issue, with language based on that recently used by supporters of Congressional action, a two-to-one majority opposes Congressional action to stop the EPA.
more balanced debate sentences
|balanced diet||1) A balanced diet is recommended to help improve digestion.|
2) A healthy balanced diet needs to meet certain nutrition ideal.
more balanced diet sentences
|balanced ecosystem||1) Natural pest control is rooted in a vigorous, balanced ecosystem.|
2) This approach was an attempt to mimic a balanced ecosystem in nature.
more balanced ecosystem sentences
|balanced fund||1) For instance, MIPs and balanced funds have been assigned yellow colour, which signifies medium risk.|
2) Recently, BLOM Invest has launched an investment fund, the BLOM Cedars balanced Fund.
more balanced fund sentences
|balanced growth||1) This medium should provide the ideal base for complete and balanced growth.|
2) Lewis seems to have ignored the balanced growth between agriculture and industry.
more balanced growth sentences
|balanced lifestyle||1) Central to these is a balanced lifestyle.|
2) Above all I believe in a balanced lifestyle.
more balanced lifestyle sentences
|balanced line||1) The ride position treads a similarly balanced line.|
2) For more information on balanced line theory and benefits see this wikipedia article .
more balanced line sentences
|balanced meal||1) Along with balanced meals, breastfeeding mothers should increase fluids.|
2) Information on balanced meals for the elderly.
more balanced meal sentences
|balanced mix||1) The performances were a balanced mix between sexy and comical .|
2) When doing so be sure to use a balanced mix.
more balanced mix sentences
|balanced perspective||1) Nice to hear folks who have a balanced perspective here .|
2) I believe they are trying to give a balanced perspective .
more balanced perspective sentences
|balanced portfolio||1) This means that balanced portfolios are generally vested.|
2) One example is the classic balanced portfolio of stocks and bonds.
more balanced portfolio sentences
|balanced precariously||1) She balanced precariously with one foot on each.|
2) Bob had his trusty Wacom tablet balanced precariously on his knee.
more balanced precariously sentences
|balanced reporting||1) It established the principle of balanced reporting in high-quality writing.|
2) The one 'crotch' shot is for balanced reporting.
more balanced reporting sentences
|balanced representation||1) In order to reflect the whole of the area we need a balanced representation.|
2) EPHA calls for balanced representation of interests be guaranteed in the smart regulation process.
more balanced representation sentences
|balanced rudder||1) Horizontal motion was controlled by the movement of a balanced rudder at the rear of an empennage on a long boom, mounted below the gas-bag and aft of the gondola (see lead image).|
2) A balanced rudder at each end managed itself by pivoting 180° when its end was the "bow", and leeboards were used.
more balanced rudder sentences
|balanced scorecard||1) The balanced scorecard has attracted criticism from a variety of sources.|
2) Many examples of balanced scorecards can be found via web searches.
more balanced scorecard sentences
|balanced ticket||1) As party magnitude increases a more balanced ticket will be more successful encouraging parties to nominate women and minority candidates for election.|
2) However, the informal plan for a balanced ticket of Littleton and Stanford ran into the enmity of Sir Walter Harcourt, an Essex supporter who had sat for the county twice.
more balanced ticket sentences
|balanced view||1) We wanted to provide a balanced view.|
2) A balanced view should be offered to families.
more balanced view sentences
|balanced||1) The 1 2 4 2 series is better balanced.|
2) The above example is called "balanced".
more balanced sentences
Expressions with the word balanced
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: