balanced coverage in a sentence
1) Many courses try to provide a balanced coverage.
2) The culture of political journalism has long used the notion of balanced coverage.
3) And third, journalists distort by rigid adherence to the construct of balanced coverage.
4) Newspapers do a much better job of presenting detailed and more balanced coverage of issues.
balanced coverage example sentences5) The book's superbly balanced coverage provides varied perspectives and approaches to each problem under review.
6) There was more balanced coverage on this topic back in 1973 than there is now it seems.
7) During the national political dialogue in September and October, government media maintained balanced coverage of opposition and pro-government statements.
8) In its efforts to achieve "balanced coverage," the news media often obscures the overwhelming agreement on the science.
9) Preparing news stories that sought to support the Segment, instead of providing accurate and balanced coverage of a raging controversy.
10) According to its website, CAMERA is "devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel and the Middle East.
11) The authors offer readers a sensible, step-by-step, compelling narrative with balanced coverage of political, economic, social, cultural, military, religious, and intellectual history.
12) Television reporters like balanced coverage so much that they may give half of their report to a view held by a small minority of the people in question.
13) Examples of sites with the most balanced coverage are ProPublica and the Texas Tribune, which are also among the most trafficked in the sample.
14) The notion of balanced coverage may make perfect sense when covering a political convention, but in the culture of science, balancing opposing views may be neither fair nor truthful.
example sentences with balanced15) One journalist reported that CNN and Fox News may have delivered more balanced coverage on the election day itself, providing both Republican and Democratic commentators.
16) CNN was also criticized for being pro-Thaksin Shinawatra and providing less balanced coverage than other news networks such as Al-Jazeera and the BBC.
17) Today, surfers of Israeli media can benefit from a generally more comprehensive and arguably more balanced coverage than that offered by foreign media.
18) It provides overviews of the best-known regional cultures, such as those of the Olmecs, Maya, Zapotecs, and Aztecs, as well as balanced coverage of Mesoamerica as a whole.
19) The types of reporting is shifting to more balanced coverage. (length - 7:11)
20) Reviews should be authoritative and topical and provide comprehensive and balanced coverage of a timely and/or controversial issue.
21) " Beers has openly expressed his opinion that CanWest had abused its position and failed to provide fair and balanced coverage.
22) To give a broad, balanced coverage of all important areas in your life, try to set goals in some of the following categories (or in other categories of your own, where these are important to you):
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanced coverage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanced coverage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanced coverage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanced coverage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanced coverage.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanced coverage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanced coverage
Compound Sentences with balanced coverage
Complex Sentences with balanced coverage
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanced coverage