balanced scorecard in a sentence
1) The balanced scorecard has attracted criticism from a variety of sources.
2) Many examples of balanced scorecards can be found via web searches.
3) Best practice balanced scorecards only contain 1-2 performance measures per objective.
4) Take a "balanced scorecard" approach when developing your benchmarking metrics.
balanced scorecard example sentences5) balanced scorecard is also often linked to quality management tools and activities.
6) The measurement of the internal audit function can involve a balanced scorecard approach.
7) The outcomes of improvement initiatives are measureable and are reflected in balanced scorecards.
8) Many organizations create a balanced scorecard to organize and communicate business performance metrics.
9) Within minutes you 'll have your balanced Scorecard.
10) The balanced Scorecard–Measures that Drive Performance.
11) The use of a balanced scorecard across a range of business indicators sounds great.
12) Although less common, these early-style balanced scorecards are still designed and used today.
13) balanced scorecard for business is what the car instrument panel for a driver.
14) In fact, balanced scorecards can co-exist with strategic planning systems and other tools.
example sentences with balanced15) In 1996, the two authors published a book "The balanced Scorecard".
16) Austin argues against management by spreadsheet and against balanced scorecard, because they are lousy representations.
17) However, such studies as have been done have typically found balanced scorecard to be useful.
18) I was recently interviewed by a German PhD student about our implementation of the balanced scorecard.
19) This is what some authors call a "balanced scorecard" (Vinten, 2000).
20) Of particular interest to respondents are balanced scorecard, ABM, BPR and total performance scorecard.
21) These three components are measured by KPIs and are reported via "balanced scorecards" that are layered.
22) It is seen as a key performance indicator within business and is often part of a balanced Scorecard.
23) Gail S. Perry is the Vice President of Strategic Solutions with the balanced scorecard Institute.
24) High performing systems use dashboards (e.g., a balanced scorecard) to measure and manage system performance.
25) One of the outputs of this process is a balanced scorecard for how the IT function is maturing.
26) This generation refined the second generation of the balanced scorecard to give the strategic objectives more relevance and functionality.
27) Subsequently, Kaplan and David P. Norton included anonymous details of this balanced scorecard design in a 1992 article.
How to use balanced in a sentence28) balanced Scorecard: A structured measurement system based on a mix of financial and non-financial measures of business performance.
29) I think the answer to some of problems that you talked in the article is a balanced scorecard .
30) Schneiderman's design was similar to what is now recognised as a "First Generation" balanced scorecard design.
31) Where these conditions apply, organizations use balanced scorecard reporting software to automate the production and distribution of these reports.
32) Variants that feature adaptations of the structure of balanced scorecard to suit better a particular viewpoint or agenda are numerous.
33) Each one needs attention and emphasis to differing degrees - Walkers refers to this as a 'balanced scorecard'.
34) A balanced scorecard of strategic performance measures is then derived directly by selecting one or two measures for each strategic objectives.
35) balanced scorecard (50) – the tool most likely to be adopted soon, and already very popular. 2.
36) Mark works in partnership with the balanced scorecard Institute to offer training and facilitation services to product innovation and technology companies.
37) He or she is a leader in promoting physician performance in these areas, especially those defined by the balanced Scorecard.
38) The balanced scorecard Strategic Management Tool can help FM providers understand their role in meeting the needs of the core business.
39) Other areas have included forecasting, total quality management, business process re-engineering, quality function deployment, and the balanced scorecard.
40) Although the balanced scorecard has become very popular, there is no single version of the model that has been universally accepted.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanced scorecard
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanced scorecard with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanced scorecard
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanced scorecard in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanced scorecard.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanced scorecard. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanced scorecard
Compound Sentences with balanced scorecard
Complex Sentences with balanced scorecard
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanced scorecard