balanced rudder in a sentence
1) Horizontal motion was controlled by the movement of a balanced rudder at the rear of an empennage on a long boom, mounted below the gas-bag and aft of the gondola (see lead image).
2) A balanced rudder at each end managed itself by pivoting 180° when its end was the "bow", and leeboards were used.
3) An additional solution was to fit twin balanced rudders behind each inner shaft in contrast to the single central rudder used on earlier ships.
4) The hull immediately in front of the rudder and the balanced rudder itself followed naval design practice to improve the vessel's turning response.
balanced rudder example sentences5) Because the daggerboard is located so far forward, the junk must use a balanced rudder to counteract the imbalance of lateral resistance.
6) Initially the all-metal tail unit included a fabric-covered, horn-balanced rudder, but following tests with the development aircraft a mass balanced rudder was fitted.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanced rudder
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanced rudder with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanced rudder
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanced rudder in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanced rudder.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanced rudder. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanced rudder
Compound Sentences with balanced rudder
Complex Sentences with balanced rudder
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanced rudder