balanced line in a sentence
1) The ride position treads a similarly balanced line.
2) For more information on balanced line theory and benefits see this wikipedia article .
3) It depends on the application balanced lines are generally preferred for longer distance cable runs.
4) High power short wave transmission systems typically use 300 ohm balanced lines between the transmitter and antenna.
balanced line example sentences5) The line was significantly re-vamped providing more and higher quality beginner level equipment and an overall more balanced line.
6) There are many formats of balanced lines, amongst the most common are twisted pair, star quad and twin-lead.
7) The three-conductor (TRS) versions are capable of handling balanced line signals and are used in professional audio installations.
8) Adding a grounded shield to a balanced line will offer even more noise rejection and radio magnetic interference (RMI).
9) Ideally, a half-wave dipole should be fed with a balanced line matching the theoretical 73-ohm impedance of the antenna.
10) Knute Rockne's Notre Dame Box offense employed a balanced line, which had 3 linemen on each side of the center.
11) I guess it's the uniqueness and the balanced lines that make the Kia Soul 2015 MY model really work for me.
12) After doing some of the standard mods to my Fostex T50RP I decided I wanted to add the capability to use a balanced line headphone cable to connect to amplifiers that offer balanced output.
13) A balanced line is a transmission line consisting of two conductors of the same type, and equal impedance to ground and other circuits.
14) Involves two twisted pairs making it possible to transmit information in both directions Contra-directional Way of transmitting G.703 over a balanced line.
example sentences with balanced15) From the 1920s onwards, telephone lines, or balanced lines dedicated to the purpose, were used for FDM telegraph at audio frequencies.
16) ISO 11898-2 describes the electrical implementation formed from a multi-dropped single-ended balanced line configuration with resistor termination at each end of the bus.
17) In a balanced line, as espoused by Kanban, when one work center goes down for a period longer than the buffer allows, then the entire system must wait until that work center is restored.
18) The vast majority of designs are fed with a balanced line (unlike a monopole antenna) and are based on the dipole antenna with additional components (or "elements") which increase its directionality.
19) The rear panel houses a balanced line out XLR, an unbalanced jack (See Doctor Robert for an explanation of 'balanced' and 'unbalanced') and an earth lift.
20) Kings goalie Jonathan Quick and the NHL's best defensive team have been shredded for 17 goals by the Sharks' balanced lines.
21) If he was just playing 3 rd line wing on a team with balanced lines, even as an old dog he's still be a coach u0026 fan's dream come true.
22) In contrast to most of the weekend matches this League produce a well balanced line up and less than 80 points covered the first five teams with just 50 points between second and fifth places.
23) Mad Dog balanced line Modified T50RP
24) balanced line outputs for monitor speakers
25) Additionally, balanced line level is usually about 4x hotter signal ("+4dBu") then an unbalanced line level ("-10dBm")
26) The square and the avenues leading to it swarmed with people, and as darkness fell the balanced lines [Page 105] of arches and palaces sprang out in many coloured light.
27) balanced line –
28) balanced line –
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanced line
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanced line with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanced line
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanced line in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanced line.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanced line. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanced line
Compound Sentences with balanced line
Complex Sentences with balanced line
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanced line