Expressions - Collocations of the word " balcony "
|adjoin balcony||1) The suite adjoins a sizable exterior balcony on the east side.|
2) In the Queen's carriage a day compartment adjoining the balcony contained couch, armchairs, table and writing desks; next to it was a smaller compartment with a bedstead for Princess Mary.
more adjoin balcony sentences
|cantilever balcony||1) A low balustraded balcony is cantilevered out over the ground floor entrance.|
2) Recessed porches, cantilevered balconies, polychrome tile bands and wrought iron grillework complement the designs.
more cantilever balcony sentences
|carve balcony||1) The building has intricately carved wooden balconies and window screens.|
2) It has stained glass windows and intricately carved balconies built in stone and wood fluted columns.
more carve balcony sentences
|curve balcony||1) Curving balconies protect apartments from intense sunlight.|
2) For example, curving balconies shield apartments from intense sunlight while adding private outdoor space.
more curve balcony sentences
|deck balcony||1) Expansive views and access to deck balcony from every bedroom.|
2) All these cool white bedrooms lead onto a decked balcony overlooking the ocean below.
more deck balcony sentences
|enclose balcony||1) The arcading partially encloses the balcony.|
2) There are several bays, interesting porches and a first floor balcony enclosed by timber balusters.
more enclose balcony sentences
|overhang balcony||1) overhanging balconies, neat piles of kindling wood against every wall.|
2) overhanging balconies seek to steal what little light the street lanterns cast.
more overhang balcony sentences
|tile balcony||1) The lounge has glazed doors opening to a slate tiled balcony with seating for 4 people.|
2) Tereba Nessa has a tiled balcony with access from either the lounge and master bedroom.
more tile balcony sentences
|balcony wet||1) It follows that if it is raining then the balcony is wet .|
2) So is what is sometimes called an open conditional: If it is raining, the balcony is wet .
more balcony wet sentences
|balcony overlooks||1) Hector u0026 Andromache's bedroom balcony overlooks the throne room.|
2) balcony overlooks St. Louis or Royal Street.
more balcony overlooks sentences
|balcony rail||1) My balcony rail casts shadows of Arabic script.|
2) Grey windows retreat behind wrought-iron balcony rails.
more balcony rail sentences
|balcony railing||1) The doors are enclosed with black, wrought iron balcony railings.|
2) Luke leaned back against the balcony railing, regarding her with bright eyes.
more balcony railing sentences
|balcony scene||1) Yet they felt that the true test of any Juliet is the balcony scene of the second act.|
2) Wardrobe for the video was supplied by Jacquard Fabrics, excluding Swift's dress for the balcony scene.
more balcony scene sentences
|balcony seat||1) Inside we could find only a balcony seat behind the stage .|
2) The balcony seats were superb and I thank you for all of it!
more balcony seat sentences
|balcony view||1) balcony view as seen in photo.|
2) All of them have their own bathroom, balcony viewing the sea and telephone.
more balcony view sentences
|balcony window||1) The wind moaned through the balcony window.|
2) The Kumari acknowledges greetings from her balcony window.
more balcony window sentences
|balcony||1) Its large balconies offer stunning sea view.|
2) The third balcony extended five full stories.
more balcony sentences
Expressions with the word balcony
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: