balanced debate in a sentence
1) It is always in the interests of the Oxford Union to ensure a balanced debate with as wide-ranging views as possible represented.
2) After a balanced debate on the issue, with language based on that recently used by supporters of Congressional action, a two-to-one majority opposes Congressional action to stop the EPA.
3) That would give us some complementary input to what feminism has produced, and might give us a more balanced debate and some better results.
4) The paper had in previous years stood opposed to the colleges on many matters and had positioned itself under Showalter as a place for balanced debate.
balanced debate example sentences5) At the same time, the corporate journalist likes to project a self-serving image as a valiant investigator, a champion of democracy, and a facilitator of fair and balanced debate.
6) Yes, thank you Tony for bring a balanced debate to the table /facepalm
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanced debate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanced debate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanced debate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanced debate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanced debate.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanced debate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanced debate
Compound Sentences with balanced debate
Complex Sentences with balanced debate
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanced debate