balanced account in a sentence
1) This is a beautifully balanced account; elegant and restrained.
2) How can we give a full and balanced account of that worldview?
3) It is a balanced account that gives both the Japanese and American perspectives.
4) If only to better document Harperbury and give it a more balanced account.
balanced account example sentences5) A balanced account–attempting to find some value in these beliefs while maintaining a scientific approach.
6) Rather, they are supposed to provide a fair and balanced account of what other people believe.
7) This is a balanced account, which is not too seriously influenced by the then prevalent nature mythology.
8) She likes balanced accounts.
9) Beevor gives a balanced account - he does not glorify German resistance, Nazism, or the Soviet advance.
10) This article, The Equivocal Success of the Wright Brothers, is an excellent, intelligent and balanced account.
11) She also ventures into the internal political dynamics of Leh and Kargil and gives a balanced account of political handling of the events in both the regions.
12) To a modern mind such opinions are shocking, all the more so as Mugge gives in many ways a well balanced account of Nietzsche's ideas and their context.
13) Would it be more effective to present voters with hard-edged attacks on Carnahan's opponent, Congressman Roy Blunt, or a more balanced account of the candidates' contrasting positions?
14) It was hardly a balanced account of events, and Wheelwright biographer Charles Bell wrote that "it may be characterized as a very bitter and partisan production, even for that day".
example sentences with balanced15) Even when presenting a balanced account, many historians did not possess military experience, thus they lacked the technical judgement to properly assess and critique their sources.
16) In its use of a balanced account of Auburn in its inhabited and deserted states, and in its employment of an authorly persona within the poem, it conforms to contemporary neoclassical conventions.
17) The official biography by Sir Charles Petrie is reputable although the more recent work by David Dutton is a far more balanced account.
18) Recognising this, AIB publish monthly Bulletins well within this critical period giving a summary of the relevant facts of an accident in a balanced account of what happened.
19) The letter (16 February) on behalf of the Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland gives a reasoned and balanced account of the present legal framework.
20) These negative elements are of course present, but these two realities signify a balanced account of human nature as well as all aspects of creation.
21) Barton probes the extent to which Spain should be regarded as an exceptional case and provides a clear and balanced account of its strikingly rich and diverse history.
22) I can now say that I believe that it is a reasonably well balanced account and I am pleased with our small influences along the way.
23) In a carefully balanced account of the pressures at work H.S. Levine has written:
24) Not a single major print, television, film or radio outlet is willing to provide a balanced account of the Israel-Palestine conflict.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balanced account
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balanced account with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balanced account
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balanced account in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balanced account.
20 examples of simple sentences of balanced account. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balanced account
Compound Sentences with balanced account
Complex Sentences with balanced account
Compound-Complex Sentences with balanced account