Expressions - Collocations of the word " ascend "
|ascend||1) This ascending order of importance is called climatic order.|
2) They ascend above each other creating levelled terraces.
more ascend sentences
|ascend River||1) Then with 1,400 men he ascended the Chagres River towards the Pacific coast and Panama City.|
2) After sailing to the Spanish Main in John Adams, he ascended the Orinoco River in Nonsuch.
more ascend River sentences
|ascend Throne||1) But it would not be so if K. James should ascend the Throne .|
2) When King William IV died on 20 June 1837, Ernest ascended the Hanoverian Throne .
more ascend Throne sentences
|ascend again||1) When spring returns, they ascend again .|
2) It has time to build up reserve before ascending again .
more ascend again sentences
|ascend back||1) The broadcloth back ascended each step: back.|
2) They are so entertaining to watch while ascending back to the surface.
more ascend back sentences
|ascend colon||1) The ascending colon receives fecal material as a liquid.|
2) Four specimens were from the jejunum and 11 from terminal ileum or ascending colon .
more ascend colon sentences
|ascend descend||1) The streets are very irregular, ascending and descending quickly.|
2) Variations of a triangle include ascending and descending triangles.
more ascend descend sentences
|ascend from||1) There were stairs ascending from all sides.|
2) It was accessed via a double stairway ascending from Plaza 1.
more ascend from sentences
|ascend gently||1) The route description mentioned getting on a rocky ramp which ascends gently from left to right.|
2) For full walk continue forward across moorland on prominent track which ascends gently and passes stone table after 1⁄2 mile.
more ascend gently sentences
|ascend high||1) They could also ascend higher .|
2) I explained that I was seeking to be close to G-d, which meant ascending higher .
more ascend high sentences
|ascend hill||1) It is much like ascending a long hill - relentless.|
2) ascend the next hill and shoot the enemies up top.
more ascend hill sentences
|ascend ladder||1) He blesses each person who merits ascending the ladder with mercy.|
2) With practice and seasoning, he could ascend the organizational ladder .
more ascend ladder sentences
|ascend master||1) We become an ascended master in the flesh.|
2) Both the ascended masters and the angels are here to assist, guide, and love you.
more ascend master sentences
|ascend mountain||1) Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD?|
2) Walking up the trail we ascended the mountain .
more ascend mountain sentences
|ascend node||1) The draconic month is the time from ascending node to ascending node.|
2) The draconic month is the time from ascending node to ascending node .
more ascend node sentences
|ascend order||1) This ascending order of importance is called climatic order.|
2) Print the arguments sorted in ascending order .
more ascend order sentences
|ascend quickly||1) Past the lookout the trail ascends quickly and eventually reaches Ptarmigan Peak at an elevation of 12,500'.|
2) Thermals allow birds of prey to ascend quickly to thousands of feet and then glide in the direction of their destination.
more ascend quickly sentences
|ascend rapidly||1) The balloon then ascended rapidly , the investigator said.|
2) Has this patient ascended so rapidly that you should be expecting deterioration?
more ascend rapidly sentences
|ascend scale||1) The movement ends very quietly after a long ascending scale from the flute.|
2) The ecclesiastical modes are ascending diatonic musical scales of eight notes or tones comprising an octave.
more ascend scale sentences
|ascend slope||1) They try to ascend a 70 degree ice slope .|
2) The trail starts at the parking area and quickly ascends a rather steep slope .
more ascend slope sentences
|ascend slowly||1) ascending slowly is the best way to avoid altitude sickness.|
2) Divers should descend and ascend slowly .
more ascend slowly sentences
|ascend stair||1) The nuns ascended the stairs in a perpetual cool silence.|
2) Then I ascended the narrow stairs to his doorway.
more ascend stair sentences
|ascend staircase||1) He realized they were ascending a staircase .|
2) The three friends had been ascending the staircase directly below the shooters.
more ascend staircase sentences
|ascend steeply||1) After Tonglu the trek route ascends steeply to Sandakphu and winds through the pine and rhododendron forests.|
2) Go through a gate above it, follow the track ascending steeply beside stone wall to join ridge above.
more ascend steeply sentences
|ascend step||1) Loud excited voices could be heard below, and ascending steps .|
2) He bumps his head while ascending steps , and touches the hot surface of the steam engine.
more ascend step sentences
|ascend throne||1) James ascended the English throne in 1603.|
2) All the kings who ascended the throne issued coins.
more ascend throne sentences
|ascend to||1) The modern era has seen others ascend to such notoriety .|
2) You ascend to the next higher division.
more ascend to sentences
|ascend up||1) If I ascend up to heaven, you are there!|
2) They will then stand to their feet and ascend up into heaven.
more ascend up sentences
|eventually ascend||1) Several historians believe he eventually ascended to higher positions of public office.|
2) Their two daughters, Mary and Anne , would each eventually ascend the thrones.
more eventually ascend sentences
|first ascend||1) He first ascended to that post in 2002 to 2010.|
2) It was first ascended on 31 July 1944 by Firmin and Hicks.
more first ascend sentences
|gradually ascend||1) The road will gradually ascend and then descend a hill.|
2) You can, of course, ascend more gradually than these rates.
more gradually ascend sentences
|in ascending order||1) Print the arguments sorted in ascending order .|
2) Sub listed by date in ascending order .
more in ascending order sentences
|quickly ascend||1) quickly ascending from a greater depth can cause decompression sickness.|
2) Benzema quickly ascended up the youth categories in the academy.
more quickly ascend sentences
|slowly ascend||1) I slowly ascend the stairs, the copper behind me.|
2) ascending slowly is the best way to avoid altitude sickness.
more slowly ascend sentences
|then ascend||1) He then ascended his carriage and left town.|
2) The balloon then ascended rapidly , the investigator said.
more then ascend sentences
Expressions with the word ascend
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: