Expressions - Collocations of the word " articulated "
|articulated||1) Federal law has articulated very murky standards.|
2) The building is composed of three distinctly articulated parts.
more articulated sentences
|articulated arm||1) An articulated arm with rigid bones and high precision angular sensors.|
2) NPL looked at the requirement for the performance verification of articulated arm CMMs.
more articulated arm sentences
|articulated bus||1) Several hybrid and articulated buses have been added recently.|
2) This includes the aforementioned poetry on their more recent articulated buses .
more articulated bus sentences
|articulated lorry||1) He got run over by an articulated lorry .|
2) His car was involved in in collision with an articulated lorry .
more articulated lorry sentences
|articulated skeleton||1) Preservation varies; articulated skeletons are generally rare.|
2) Dozens of articulated skeletons and skulls were uncovered.
more articulated skeleton sentences
|articulated train||1) Like the earlier articulated trains , this meant that train lengths would be difficult to change.|
2) The fleet consists of 20 fully automated two-car articulated trains , for a total of 40 cars.
more articulated train sentences
|articulated truck||1) The task is to reverse an articulated truck into a loading bay.|
2) The UK also allows articulated truck tractors which have six tyres on two axles; these are known as four-wheelers.
more articulated truck sentences
|articulated vehicle||1) They are three section articulated vehicles , with 36 in service.|
2) Scammell started production of the 7.5ton articulated vehicle in 1920.
more articulated vehicle sentences
Expressions with the word articulated
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: