Expressions - Collocations of the word " apolitical "
|Apollinaire||1) Apollinaire appeared to see complete abstraction as the goal.|
2) Apollinaire was consisted of provost and eight canons.
more Apollinaire sentences
|Apollinaris||1) This entrenched fort was occupied by the Legio XV Apollinaris .|
2) Sidonius Apollinaris , Carmina ; Letters .
more Apollinaris sentences
|apolitical||1) More than apolitical - actively hostile to radical thought.|
2) It is considered an apolitical and professional institution.
more apolitical sentences
|apolitical organization||1) The autocracy provided no space for the expression of working-class interests through reformist or apolitical organization .|
more apolitical organization sentences
|apolitical stance||1) Notwithstanding these compromises, many Haredi groups maintained their previous apolitical stance .|
2) Iranian-born Khoei, a scholar who had written more than 90 books on theology, was known for his adamantly apolitical stance .
more apolitical stance sentences
|apoliticality||1) The Model Minority stereotype also comes with an underlying notion of their apoliticality .|
2) 1969b The Politics of apoliticality : Form and Process in a Lower Congo Regional Council Cahiers d'Études africaines IX,4, 570-99.
more apoliticality sentences
|apolitically||1) Even apolitically drawn boundaries can unintentionally gerrymander, reflecting naturally occurring diversity.|
2) People who are not part of survivalist groups or apolitically oriented religious groups also make preparations for emergencies.
more apolitically sentences
|remain apolitical||1) Anouilh remained staunchly apolitical for most of his life and career.|
2) He becomes the new priest for the villagers after agreeing to remain apolitical .
more remain apolitical sentences
Expressions with the word apolitical
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: