Expressions - Collocations of the word " apocryphal "
|apocryphal||1) This possibly apocryphal account has inspired several writers.|
2) Many works that are apocryphal are otherwise considered genuine.
more apocryphal sentences
|apocryphal account||1) This possibly apocryphal account has inspired several writers.|
2) Several apocryphal accounts of transplants exist well prior to the scientific understanding and advancements that would be necessary for them to have actually occurred.
more apocryphal account sentences
|apocryphal book||1) The respect accorded to apocryphal books varied between Protestant denominations.|
2) He did not recognize the apocryphal books as canonical.
more apocryphal book sentences
|apocryphal gospel||1) The Gnostic tradition was a prolific source of apocryphal gospels .|
2) Several of her plays draw on the so-called apocryphal gospels .
more apocryphal gospel sentences
|apocryphal literature||1) In the apocryphal literature , Satan rules over a host of angels.|
2) The alleged prophecies apparently belonged to the apocryphal Zoroastrian literature popular with various Gnostics.
more apocryphal literature sentences
|apocryphal storey||1) His astounding skills have been glorified in various apocryphal stories and anecdotes.|
2) This led to the rise of many apocryphal stories and legends surrounding the harvesting process.
more apocryphal storey sentences
|apocryphal story||1) A sentimental image of this apocryphal story of Washington's youth.|
2) A possibly apocryphal story suggests that Macaulay drank champagne in the interval.
more apocryphal story sentences
|apocryphal tale||1) Or is that another apocryphal tale ?|
2) The biographical tradition is littered with apocryphal tales about Bodhidharma's life and circumstances.
more apocryphal tale sentences
|apocryphal text||1) Recorded history is at variance with the legends elaborated in apocryphal texts .|
2) To source such material we must look to a lost second-century apocryphal text , The Acts of Andrew.
more apocryphal text sentences
|apocryphal work||1) Nevertheless the influence of these apocryphal works on other canonical collections was restricted.|
2) Masses and prayers from apocryphal works used in Egypt were also used in Ireland.
more apocryphal work sentences
|apocryphon||1) The Genesis apocryphon repeats information from Genesis.|
2) The below summary of the apocryphon is derived from Wisse's translation.
more apocryphon sentences
|apodeictic||1) Thus he rejected anything which appeared uncertain and decided to only accept apodeictic knowledge as truth.|
2) Finally, he concludes that deictic explanation is not only compatible with apodeictic and paradeictic explanations but is complementary to them.
more apodeictic sentences
|apodeme||1) Their structure has been studied in detail up to internal apodemes , hindwings and genitalia.|
2) The cephalopharyngeal skeleton has very short dorsal and ventral apodemes , the hypostomal scleritis is triangular.
more apodeme sentences
|apodictic||1) This is specially apodictic if you jazz an up to you moderately!|
2) Transcendental Idealism in the works of Immanuel Kant provides apodictic certainty in our judgements about what we human beings can and cannot know.
more apodictic sentences
|apodoses||1) We have apodoses for the positions of Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury, but not for the sun, Saturn, and probably not for Mars.|
more apodoses sentences
|consider apocryphal||1) However, there is no empirical evidence for this notion, which is considered apocryphal .|
2) It has not been found in his speeches, writings, or letters (and thus, must remain considered apocryphal ).
more consider apocryphal sentences
Expressions with the word apocryphal
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: