Expressions - Collocations of the word " apothecary "
|apothecary||1) She had considered apothecaries modification throughout her mind strength.|
2) Both apothecaries are used to support mortality.
more apothecary sentences
|apothecary jar||1) I have a large glass apothecary jar I've been putting my fortunes in for years.|
2) Looking into this apothecary jar you can almost believe you are seeing a real Irish countryside.
more apothecary jar sentences
|apothecary pound||1) An apothecaries' pound normally consisted of 12 ounces.|
2) In 1555, a weight standard for the apothecaries' pound of 12 ounces was set in Nuremberg.
more apothecary pound sentences
|apothecary shop||1) You can create a veritable apothecary shop in your own backyard.|
2) From 1663 the house harboured an apothecary's shop .
more apothecary shop sentences
|apothecary system||1) Apothecaries' systems for volumes were internationally much less common than those for weights.|
2) In addition to this there are the Troy and the Apothecaries' systems .
more apothecary system sentences
|surgeon apothecary||1) He married a daughter of Richard Hingston, surgeon or apothecary at Penryn.|
2) When this training was over, he set up a surgeon and apothecary at Lostwithiel.
more surgeon apothecary sentences
Expressions with the word apothecary
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: