aromatic hydrocarbons in a sentence
1) Did the frac water encounter aromatic hydrocarbons in the formation ?
2) So they are called aromatic hydrocarbons .
3) They can break down polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons styrene and TNT.
aromatic hydrocarbons example sentences4) These fuels are very clean with effectively no pollution-causing sulfur or aromatic hydrocarbons .
5) These are usually aromatic hydrocarbons , or azo dyes, made from petroleum.
6) Aromatic hydrocarbons contain conjugated double bonds.
7) Fused polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons lie at the forefront of high-mobility organic semiconductors.
8) Tobacco smoke contains over fifty known carcinogens, including nitrosamines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
9) Under these conditions, aliphatic hydrocarbons form rings and lose hydrogen to become aromatic hydrocarbons .
10) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are lipophilic , meaning they mix more easily with oil than water.
11) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons can be found in abundance in space , usually in nebulae.
12) Further loss of hydrogen gives "fused" aromatic hydrocarbons , such as naphthalene and anthracene.
13) Organic compounds including a number of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are also present in coal dust.
14) Alternatively, soot is produced by laser ablation of graphite or pyrolysis of aromatic hydrocarbons .
15) This reaction takes place almost exclusively in aromatic hydrocarbons , where it is called electrophilic aromatic substitution.
example sentences with aromatic hydrocarbons16) Toxic substances from coal burning include arsenic, fluorine, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , and mercury.
17) The chemicals involved in both were later shown to be polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
18) At the final reaction stage this causes collapse of cage structure with formation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
19) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are tar components produced by pyrolysis in smoldering organic matter and emitted into smoke.
20) Also, toxic compounds called PAHs, or Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , are formed by cooking.
21) The most popular additives include aromatic hydrocarbons , ethers and alcohol (usually ethanol or methanol).
22) The primary contaminants of concern are PCBs , dioxins, arsenic and carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
23) During his study of dibenzopyrenes, he discovered a molecular arrangement involving the framework of aromatic hydrocarbons .
24) In reformation, the alkanes become cycloalkanes or aromatic hydrocarbons , giving off hydrogen as a by-product.
25) Aliphatic, aromatic hydrocarbons and methane can be used as fuel in the humans' daily lives.
26) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) found in Manila Bay sediments have been influenced by human activities.
27) There is some evidence that points to an inhibition in degrading recalcitrant pollutants such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
28) Particularly potent carcinogens are polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), which are toxicated to mutagenic epoxides.
How to use aromatic hydrocarbons in a sentence29) Silt and sediment from the harbor cointains heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , according to DEP officials.
30) One of them are definitely the very carcinogenic polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons , a prime suspect in smoke connected cancers.
31) Environmentalists have reported heavy contamination from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and believe arsenic levels to be well above legal limits.
32) Evidence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) have been identified with the levels increasing away from the surface.
33) Air pollution , specifically particulate matter containing chemicals called absorbed polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other chemicals, can damage DNA.
34) Transfer of fractionated N from NH3 ice to organic matter is possible by UV-induced transformations in polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
35) Toxic chemicals such as copper, petroleum-related compounds, phthalates, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and zinc.
36) Key aromatic hydrocarbons of commercial interest are benzene, toluene, "ortho"-xylene and "para"-xylene.
37) A further group of chemicals that have been associated to bladder cancer are PAH's (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons ).
38) Many organic compounds, typically the aromatic hydrocarbons , may be also adsorbed on the surface of the solid particles.
39) These categories include toxicants like Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and carbon tetrachloride (CCl4).
40) Mainstream cannabis smoke was found to contain higher concentrations of selected polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) than sidestream tobacco smoke.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic hydrocarbons
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic hydrocarbons with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic hydrocarbons
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic hydrocarbons in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic hydrocarbons.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic hydrocarbons. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic hydrocarbons
Compound Sentences with aromatic hydrocarbons
Complex Sentences with aromatic hydrocarbons
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic hydrocarbons