aromatic system in a sentence
1) The molecule heme contains an aromatic system with 22 π electrons.
2) Chlorophyll also has a similar aromatic system .
3) The molecule is planar and, thus, follows the Hückel criteria for aromatic systems .
aromatic system example sentences4) The most studied cation-π interactions involve binding between an aromatic π system and an alkali metal or nitrogenous cation.
5) The electrophile attack results in the so-called σ-complex, a transition state in which the aromatic system is abolished.
6) For aromatic substrates, the first bond is hardest to hydrogenate because of the free energy penalty for breaking the aromatic system .
7) In the transition state, it is proposed that the thiourea group binds chloride, while the aromatic system stabilizes the associated polyene cation.
8) When researching diketo derivates, the central pyrrole ring of structure K in fig. 4 was replaced by a series of aromatic systems having various substitution patterns.
9) The catechol dioxygenases, some of the most well-studied dioxygenase enzymes, use dioxygen to cleave a carbon-carbon bond of an aromatic catechol ring system .
10) Heterocycles are often activated towards cation-π binding when the lone pair on the heteroatom is in incorporated into the aromatic system (e.g. indole, pyrrole).
11) An atom in an aromatic system can have other electrons that are not part of the system, and are therefore ignored for the 4n + 2 rule.
12) However, because of the separation of the lone pair from the aromatic system of the ring affects, the nitrogen atom cannot exhibit a positive mesomeric effect.
13) This lone pair is not part of the aromatic system , so that makes it more available. 3588
14) Now, looking at this MO diagram, would you say this looks like an aromatic system ? 2730
15) And this is still an aromatic system ; it has 2, 4, 6 π electrons; it is aromatic. 3053
example sentences with aromatic system16) It is happy to react; it can form a bond with no problem; it doesn't disrupt the aromatic system at all. 3599
17) This is described as a fused aromatic system ; and if benzene is aromatic, then when you stick two benzene rings together, you will still have an aromatic system. 1574
18) This is described as a fused aromatic system; and if benzene is aromatic, then when you stick two benzene rings together, you will still have an aromatic system . 1574
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic system.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic system
Compound Sentences with aromatic system
Complex Sentences with aromatic system
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic system