aromatic substitution in a sentence
1) An alternative to aromatic substitution is electrophilic aliphatic substitution.
2) Electrophilic aromatic substitution is a general method of derivatizing benzene.
3) Like benzene, naphthalene can undergo electrophilic aromatic substitution .
aromatic substitution example sentences4) Using electrophilic aromatic substitution , many functional groups are introduced onto the benzene framework.
5) Similarly, the Friedel-Crafts acylation is a related example of electrophilic aromatic substitution .
6) This is in contrast to Electrophilic aromatic substitution where regioselectivity is governed by electronic effects.
7) This reaction takes place almost exclusively in aromatic hydrocarbons, where it is called electrophilic aromatic substitution .
8) The presence of two activating groups also make the benzene ring highly reactive toward electrophilic aromatic substitution .
9) The latter have high electron density and enter nucleophilic aromatic substitution only with very strong electron withdrawing groups.
10) His studies laid the foundations for his later researches on camphor and the mechanism of aromatic substitution .
11) His research now tries to solve the riddle of the ortho effect found in electrophilic aromatic substitutions .
12) In the Friedel-Crafts acylation, acid halides act as electrophiles for electrophilic aromatic substitution .
13) The general rule for aromatic substitution is: "ortho" > "meta" > "para".
14) Nucleophilic aromatic substitution is a method of destroying low-concentration PCB mixtures in oils, such as transformer oil.
15) These include hydrocracking, hydrogenation, alkylation (SN2), oxidation, metalation and nucleophilic aromatic substitution .
example sentences with aromatic substitution16) Novel methods of aromatic substitution in synthesis will be held at the Scientific Societies' Lecture Theatre in London on 29 January 1992.
17) Aromatic substitution .
18) Second, he is describing electrophilic aromatic substitution , proceeding (third) through a Wheland intermediate, in which (fourth) the conjugation of the ring is broken.
19) In organic chemistry , this reaction is called electrophilic aromatic substitution :
20) Electrophilic aromatic substitutions as the hydroxyl group is activating, for example synthesis of calixarenes
21) Benzene undergoes electrophilic aromatic substitution with sulfuric acid to give the corresponding sulfonic acids:
22) In fact, it is not something we could do by traditional electrophilic aromatic substitution . 0938
23) OK, those are the ingredients that are necessary for a nucleophilic aromatic substitution to take place. 3124
24) OK, let's look at a few examples of synthesis problems that utilize the electrophilic aromatic substitution . 4726
25) NO 2 + is the electrophile that undergoes the electrophilic aromatic substitution , so we get a nitro group. 2490
26) But this would be our neutral product...nucleophilic aromatic substitution , where I replace the leaving group with a nucleophile. 3154
27) All right, it is kind of easy, maybe, to start getting these all jumbled up; OK, well, in an electrophilic aromatic substitution , what do you need? 3059
28) Now, that is the exact opposite of what we saw when the ring was trying to react with electrophiles, in the electrophilic aromatic substitution . 2781
How to use aromatic substitution in a sentence29) OK, so it is a substitution reaction involving a nucleophile; so that is why SNAr, a nucleophilic aromatic substitution . 2747
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic substitution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic substitution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic substitution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic substitution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic substitution.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic substitution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic substitution
Compound Sentences with aromatic substitution
Complex Sentences with aromatic substitution
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic substitution