aromatic plant in a sentence
1) Essential oils are usually pure, concentrated extracts of aromatic plants .
2) Knowledge of medicinal and aromatic plants is anecdotal and usually oral.
3) Many aromatic plants are in use in our everyday life.
aromatic plant example sentences4) Oregano is an aromatic plant used as a spice.
5) There are currently over 30 species of aromatic plants in the Garden .
6) Aromatic plants abound, and there are 250,000 beehives.
7) The Canellaceae have long had local use as aromatic plants and as herbal medicines.
8) An aromatic plant originally from the Mediterranean region, of which there are several varieties.
9) Medicinal herbs and aromatic plants , have also been recorded in different forests types and adjoining vegetation.
10) Most of the useful and aromatic plants we sell can be found growing somewhere in the nursery.
11) Essential oils come from the stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of aromatic plants .
12) Under this accord, India will get germplasm of some medicinal and aromatic plants from Sri Lanka.
13) Parts of aromatic herb plants used could also be used in the home to scent linens or clothing.
14) Try getting pure ' hydrosols ' that are water soluble extracts of healing and aromatic plants distilled by steam.
15) Aromatic plants and spices such as pepper and ginger are cultivated on a large scale on the hilly tracts.
example sentences with aromatic plant16) Aromatic plants and spices such as pepper, ginger, cardamom and turmeric are cultivated on a large scale.
17) At the crossing points of the stairway and the alleys there were pavilions, fruit trees, and aromatic plants .
18) Since the dawning of history, people have been fascinated, intoxicated and mystified by the powers of aromatic plants .
19) The insecticidal and bactericidal properties of aromatic plants helped ward off disease by killing air-borne bacteria and deterring fleas and lice.
20) The Rocks above the Caves covered with the most flourishing growth of Shrubs and aromatic plants that bespoke the fertility of the Soil in which they grew.
21) The Norman conquest brought with it, among many other customs, the strewing on floors of aromatic plants that gave off their scent when walked upon.
22) Essential oils, or essences as they are often called, are the odoriferous, volatile (they readily evaporate) liquid components of aromatic plants .
23) You can see palms, fruit-trees, aromatic plants , mahogany trees, pandanus and a lake with huge water lilies from Amazon.
24) In ancient Rome, the use of aromatic plants , such as cummins and puppies, was widely spread for giving bread a special taste.
25) The window of his sitting-room opened on to a lawn of elastic moss, covered with wild aromatic plants ; a little beyond was a grove of myrtle and orange trees.
26) Aromatherapy is the use of aromatic plant extracts and essential oils to achieve a beneficial effect on one's health and state of mind.
27) It presents fruit trees, aromatic plants , a topiary garden, old types of vegetables and roses, as well as examples of the rural architecture of the Périgord region.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic plant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic plant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic plant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic plant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic plant.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic plant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic plant
Compound Sentences with aromatic plant
Complex Sentences with aromatic plant
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic plant