aromatic residues in a sentence
1) Aromatic residues lining the binding pocket are shown in purple.
2) The binding pocket is very hydrophobic with multiple aromatic residues lining the pocket.
3) One example would be to increase the binding affinity of a small-molecule inhibitor to an enzyme pocket containing aromatic residues .
aromatic residues example sentences4) In some cases the N-H hydrogens were aligned toward aromatic residues , and in others the cationic moiety was stacked above the π system.
5) The positively charged residues in the sheet would be able to form contacts with the phosphates and the aromatic residues would form stacking interactions with the bases.
6) Only eight peptides from the four malaria antigens bound in this assay, all of which had hydrophobic or aromatic residues at position 9 (Table 2, Fig. 1).
7) Large aromatic residues (Tyr, Phe and Trp) and β-branched amino acids (Thr, Val, Ile) are favored to be found in β strands in the "middle" of β sheets.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic residues
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic residues with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic residues
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic residues in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic residues.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic residues. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic residues
Compound Sentences with aromatic residues
Complex Sentences with aromatic residues
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic residues