aromatic ring in a sentence
1) Many chemical compounds are aromatic rings with other functional groups attached.
2) These color changes are caused by nitrated aromatic rings in the protein.
3) Phenolics combine an aromatic carbon ring with a hydroxyl group.
aromatic ring example sentences4) These three compounds require an electron-deficient aromatic ring for efficient AR binding.
5) This model more correctly represents the location of electron density within the aromatic ring .
6) Discotics are flat disc-like molecules consisting of a core of adjacent aromatic rings .
7) The stability is attributed to conjugation between the aromatic ring and the phosphorus lone pair.
8) For especially electron-rich aromatic rings , the reaction will proceed without a Lewis acid.
9) If proteins that contain amino acids with aromatic rings are present, the mixture turns yellow.
10) Halogenation with chlorine, bromine, and fluorine and aromatic rings resists hydrolysis.
11) Ozone reacts with the carbon carbon double bonds in lignin, including those within aromatic rings .
12) Other groups, most notably aromatic rings and carboxylic acids can give similar absorbance readings.
13) Lignin confers the hydrophobic properties reflecting the fact that it is based on aromatic rings .
14) This suggests that aromaticity is not a strict requirement for favorable interaction with an aromatic ring .
15) These features include hydrogen-bond donors and acceptors, hydrophobic regions, aromatic rings and excluded volumes.
example sentences with aromatic ring16) Unsaturation will show less activity in position 5 and alicyclic and aromatic rings will show less potency.
17) On the molecular level, all auxins are compounds with an aromatic ring and a carboxylic acid group.
18) Mercury(II) salts are a rare example of simple metal complexes that react directly with aromatic rings .
19) The researchers systematically examined different types of molecules whose backbones consist of the same chain of fused aromatic carbon rings .
20) Effects of chloro, methoxy and trifluoromethyl substituents in the aromatic ring of cycloalkanol ethylamine scaffold were tested.
21) However, meta-substituted rings had much larger barriers of rotation despite having nearly identical electron densities in the aromatic ring .
22) For hydroxyflutamide, a group of compounds that differed in the aromatic ring did not bind to the AR.
23) Both molecular weight and aromatic rings add to polymers' thermal stability, increasing the creep resistance of a polymer.
24) Saturated cyclic compounds contain single bonds only, whereas aromatic rings have an alternating (or conjugated) double bond.
25) Two aromatic rings of NNRTIs conform within the enzyme to resemble the wings of a butterfly (figure 2).
26) In support of this, increasing the size of the aromatic ring leads to improvements both in yield and stereoselectivity.
27) Phenolics, sometimes called "phenols", consist of an aromatic 6-carbon ring bonded to a hydroxy group.
28) Phenols can have two or more hydroxy groups bonded to the aromatic ring (s) in the same molecule.
How to use aromatic ring in a sentence29) The purine bases adenine (A) and guanine (G) are larger and consist of two aromatic rings .
30) For the function of a β-blocker it's essential for the compound to contain an aromatic ring and a β-ethanolamine.
31) The most potent antagonists of 5-HT3 receptors have a 6-membered aromatic ring , and they usually have 6,5 heterocyclic rings.
32) In chemistry, pi stacking (also called π-π stacking) refers to attractive, noncovalent interactions between aromatic rings .
33) The carbonyl group is coplanar to the aromatic ring . 5-HT3 receptor antagonists are more likely to bind in their protonated form.
34) The aromatic ring can also function to anchor an otherwise hydrophilic polymer backbone to the surface of hydrophobic graphene or carbon nanotube.
35) Vapour phase hydrogen peroxide - effective, but can affect finishes, lubricants and materials that use aromatic rings and sulfur bonds.
36) They are non-covalent inhibitors and usually have an aromatic ring that occupies the S1-pocket, instead of the proline mimetic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic ring
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic ring with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic ring
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic ring in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic ring.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic ring. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic ring
Compound Sentences with aromatic ring
Complex Sentences with aromatic ring
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic ring