aromatic hydrocarbon in a sentence
1) The simplest aromatic hydrocarbon is C 6 H 6 , benzene.
2) Did the frac water encounter aromatic hydrocarbons in the formation ?
3) Flammable, colourless to light yellow volatile aromatic hydrocarbon .
aromatic hydrocarbon example sentences4) So they are called aromatic hydrocarbons .
5) Benzene is considered a light aromatic hydrocarbon with high solubility and high volatility.
6) Styrene is an aromatic hydrocarbon originating from petroleum and natural gas by-products.
7) These fuels are very clean with effectively no pollution-causing sulfur or aromatic hydrocarbons .
8) These are usually aromatic hydrocarbons , or azo dyes, made from petroleum.
9) Aromatic hydrocarbons contain conjugated double bonds.
10) Fused polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons lie at the forefront of high-mobility organic semiconductors.
11) Tobacco smoke contains over fifty known carcinogens, including nitrosamines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
12) Under these conditions, aliphatic hydrocarbons form rings and lose hydrogen to become aromatic hydrocarbons .
13) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are lipophilic , meaning they mix more easily with oil than water.
14) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons can be found in abundance in space , usually in nebulae.
15) Further loss of hydrogen gives "fused" aromatic hydrocarbons , such as naphthalene and anthracene.
example sentences with aromatic hydrocarbon16) This type of reaction is found mainly in aliphatic hydrocarbons, and rarely in aromatic hydrocarbon .
17) Organic compounds including a number of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are also present in coal dust.
18) Alternatively, soot is produced by laser ablation of graphite or pyrolysis of aromatic hydrocarbons .
19) This reaction takes place almost exclusively in aromatic hydrocarbons , where it is called electrophilic aromatic substitution.
20) As an aromatic hydrocarbon , naphthalene's structure consists of a fused pair of benzene rings.
21) Toxic substances from coal burning include arsenic, fluorine, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , and mercury.
22) The chemicals involved in both were later shown to be polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
23) At the final reaction stage this causes collapse of cage structure with formation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
24) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are tar components produced by pyrolysis in smoldering organic matter and emitted into smoke.
25) Also, toxic compounds called PAHs, or Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , are formed by cooking.
26) The most popular additives include aromatic hydrocarbons , ethers and alcohol (usually ethanol or methanol).
27) The primary contaminants of concern are PCBs , dioxins, arsenic and carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
28) Polystyrene, being an aromatic hydrocarbon , typically combusts incompletely as indicated by the sooty flame.
How to use aromatic hydrocarbon in a sentence29) During his study of dibenzopyrenes, he discovered a molecular arrangement involving the framework of aromatic hydrocarbons .
30) In reformation, the alkanes become cycloalkanes or aromatic hydrocarbons , giving off hydrogen as a by-product.
31) Aliphatic, aromatic hydrocarbons and methane can be used as fuel in the humans' daily lives.
32) Coal tar is an aromatic hydrocarbon and a by-product from the coking process of the coal industry.
33) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) found in Manila Bay sediments have been influenced by human activities.
34) There is some evidence that points to an inhibition in degrading recalcitrant pollutants such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .
35) Particularly potent carcinogens are polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), which are toxicated to mutagenic epoxides.
36) Silt and sediment from the harbor cointains heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons , according to DEP officials.
37) One of them are definitely the very carcinogenic polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons , a prime suspect in smoke connected cancers.
38) Environmentalists have reported heavy contamination from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and believe arsenic levels to be well above legal limits.
39) Most persons in developed countries have measureable baseline levels of benzene and other aromatic petroleum hydrocarbons in their blood.
40) Evidence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) have been identified with the levels increasing away from the surface.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic hydrocarbon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic hydrocarbon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic hydrocarbon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic hydrocarbon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic hydrocarbon.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic hydrocarbon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic hydrocarbon
Compound Sentences with aromatic hydrocarbon
Complex Sentences with aromatic hydrocarbon
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic hydrocarbon