aromatic amine in a sentence
1) Amines are soluble in water, aromatic amines are less soluble.
2) Amine groups are found in medicines and aromatic amines are used to make dyes.
3) Aliphatic, cycloaliphatic and aromatic amines are all employed as epoxy hardeners.
aromatic amine example sentences4) Reactivity is broadly in the order aliphatic amines > cycloaliphatic amines > aromatic amines .
5) Bladder Cancer's link to aromatic amines was reported in case law in the 1950's.
6) These side-products are highly reactive and produce volatile aromatic amines which are responsible for the unpleasant odor.
7) Glycidylamine epoxy resins are higher functionality epoxies which are formed when aromatic amines are reacted with epichlorohydrin.
8) Tertiary aromatic amines , hydrazines, hydroxylamines, sulfonamides, and indoles have all been reported.
9) Guest-host chemistry has also been used to remove carcinogenic aromatic amines , and their N-nitroso derivatives from water.
10) In this the diazo compounds were linked with phenol or an aromatic amine , thereby forming intensely coloured compounds.
11) Temperature resistance generally increases in the same order, since aromatic amines form much more rigid structures than aliphatic amines.
12) This is normally the case for organic ligands containing &pgr;-systems, such as pyridine and more complicated aromatic amines .
13) The reaction leads to 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroquinoline derivatives and is a good preparative method of six-membered cyclic aromatic amines .
14) Aromatic amines are chemicals that are produced when products such as dyes, polyurethane products, and certain pesticides are made.
15) Naskar et al. also proposed the usage of tertiary aromatic amines in Petasis reaction as another equivalent of amine nucleophile.
example sentences with aromatic amine16) Relative reactivity (lowest first) is approximately in the order: phenol anhydride aromatic amine cycloaliphatic amine aliphatic amine thiol.
17) The three types of aromatic amines monocyclic, polycyclic, and heterocyclic have all been found in recent studies of breast health.
18) In contrast, the reaction of a MDI prepolymer with either an aliphatic or aromatic amine is too fast to be of any practical utility.
19) Many compounds, such as PAHs, aromatic amines , aflatoxin and pyrrolizidine alkaloids, may form reactive oxygen species catalyzed by cytochrome P450.
20) Aromatic amines -- cancer of the bladder, cancer of the breast
21) by replacement of an aromatic amine by an hydroxyl group with water and sodium bisulfide in the Bucherer reaction
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic amine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic amine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic amine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic amine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic amine.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic amine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic amine
Compound Sentences with aromatic amine
Complex Sentences with aromatic amine
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic amine