aromatic molecule in a sentence
1) High values of resonance energy are found in aromatic molecules .
2) The principal ingredients in sunscreens are usually aromatic molecules conjugated with carbonyl groups.
3) When the oils are diffused into the air the aromatic molecules are inhaled.
aromatic molecule example sentences4) Aromatic molecules typically display enhanced chemical stability, compared to similar non-aromatic molecules.
5) Before an aromatic molecule can be detected, it must first be dissolved in the mucus.
6) Essential oils are compounds made up of aromatic molecules that make up the building blocks of an aroma.
7) Once in the bloodstream, the aromatic molecules affect the body in a similar way to herbal medicine.
8) The circulating π electrons in an aromatic molecule produce ring currents that oppose the applied magnetic field in NMR.
9) It is a gapless semiconductor formed entirely from carbon atoms and can be viewed as a giant aromatic molecule .
10) It is not to be considered as a clearly defined bond but rather as an overall attraction between the two aromatic molecules .
11) Responses to the aromatic molecule are then sent in the form of impulses via the nerve fibres to the olfactory area in the brain.
12) It can also be considered as an indefinitely large aromatic molecule , the limiting case of the family of flat polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
13) Aromatic molecules are able to interact with each other in so-called π-π stacking: The π systems form two parallel rings overlap in a "face-to-face" orientation.
14) You have to have those atoms all in a ring in order to be an aromatic molecule . 1834
15) And so, let's take a look at furan: furan, we said, was an aromatic molecule . 2925
example sentences with aromatic molecule16) " Anchor: "So, if you're wondering how those essential oils work, when the oils are diffused into the air, the aromatic molecules are inhaled.
17) Related to furan: if we had a sulfur in this 5-membered ring, that molecule is called thiophene; this is also an aromatic molecule . 1183
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic molecule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic molecule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic molecule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic molecule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic molecule.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic molecule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic molecule
Compound Sentences with aromatic molecule
Complex Sentences with aromatic molecule
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic molecule