aromatic compound in a sentence
1) The ionization of aromatic nitro compounds in liquid ammonia.
2) Heterocyclic aromatic compounds are most appropriate for this task.
3) Activated charcoal strongly adsorbs most aromatic compounds , including benzene.
aromatic compound example sentences4) Aromatic compounds in fuel contribute to soot production.
5) Aromatic compounds play key roles in the biochemistry of all living things.
6) Molten naphthalene provides an excellent solubilizing medium for poorly soluble aromatic compounds .
7) Aromatic compounds are important in industry.
8) Raw materials are submerged in a solvent that can dissolve the desired aromatic compounds .
9) Most derivatives of aniline are prepared via nitration of aromatic compounds followed by reduction.
10) Prepared: Sources of aromatic compounds are coal, tar, and petroleum.
11) Splash (EdS) and aftershave: 1-3% aromatic compounds .
12) There was a rule dealing with cycloalkanes and a few on simple aromatic compounds .
13) Despite these difficulties, investigators are pursuing the phytoremediation of aromatic compounds such as explosives.
14) They often have inferior aromatic properties, as the aromatic compounds evaporate off during the boil.
15) Directed ortho metalation is an important tool in the synthesis of regiospecific substituted aromatic compounds .
example sentences with aromatic compound16) Semiconducting small molecules include polycyclic aromatic compounds such as pentacene, anthracene and rubrene.
17) Aromatic compounds can also react in DAINV reactions, such as triazines and tetrazines.
18) Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils and other aromatic compounds , primarily to affect mood.
19) Perpendicular and offset parallel configurations can be observed in the crystal structures of many simple aromatic compounds .
20) The overwhelming majority of aromatic compounds are compounds of carbon, but they need not be hydrocarbons.
21) This method is used primarily with aromatic compounds in basic in order to neutralize the resulting hydrogen chloride.
22) The bucket orchid attracts male euglossine bees with its scent, derived from a variety of aromatic compounds .
23) Burning biodiesel also emits aldehydes and other potentially hazardous aromatic compounds which are not regulated in emissions laws.
24) Distillation: A common technique for obtaining aromatic compounds from plants, such as orange blossoms and roses.
25) For aromatic compounds , the position of lithiation is also determined by the directing effect of substituent groups.
26) These bond lengths lie between the values for the single and double bonds and are typical of aromatic compounds .
27) Saliva stripped away more of the aromatic compounds in American-style filter coffee than Italian versions, they said.
28) Many of the earliest-known examples of aromatic compounds , such as benzene and toluene, have distinctive pleasant smells.
How to use aromatic compound in a sentence29) Foods and beverages contain numerous aromatic compounds , some naturally present in the raw materials and some forming during processing.
30) Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, and flowers of plants.
31) The nectar produced by the flowers contains aromatic compounds , mainly esters and terpenes, which are particularly attractive to moths.
32) The most important factor in influencing homoaromatic character is the addition of a single homoconjugate linkage into the parent aromatic compound .
33) Kekulé is also famous for having clarified the nature of aromatic compounds , which are compounds based on the benzene molecule.
34) In other words, although the carbon atoms in fullerene are all conjugated the superstructure is not a super aromatic compound .
35) A wide variety of aromatic compounds are enzymatically reduced to form free radicals that contain one more electron than their parent compounds.
36) As aromatic compounds have been exhausted to a large extent as building blocks for life science products, N-heterocyclic structures prevail nowadays.
37) A majority of the organic:organic cocrystals contained aromatic compounds , with a significant fraction containing di- or trinitro aromatic compounds.
38) All these techniques will, to a certain extent, distort the odor of the aromatic compounds obtained from the raw materials.
39) Scientists at the EPA are eager to see cytochrome p450 mon-oxygenase work on other aromatic compounds common to our polluted environment.
40) Ratios were largest for the particle-bound PAHs, followed by the volatile and semivolatile PAHs, and then the volatile aromatic compounds .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic compound
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic compound with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic compound
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic compound in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic compound.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic compound. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic compound
Compound Sentences with aromatic compound
Complex Sentences with aromatic compound
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic compound