archaic form in a sentence
1) The bowl and stand were favourite archaic forms .
2) An archaic form is also observed in primates .
3) Similarly, uses archaic forms of and .
archaic form example sentences4) For archaic forms , see the next section.
5) The spelling cocoanut is an archaic form of the word.
6) The Eastern Balts had less archaic forms of language.
7) A few still have the older strong past as an archaic form .
8) The archaic uncontracted form "potesse" occurs frequently in Lucretius.
9) The archaic form is actually less strained and circuitous than this modern update.
10) Anatomically modern H. sapiens began replacing the various archaic forms approximately 100,000 years ago.
11) New Mexican Spanish is an archaic form of 17th century Castilian Spanish.
12) In other cases, it may simply reflect archaic forms of a living language.
13) No, it's short for the archaic form 'Mistress'.
14) Fundraisers an archaic form of Socialism .
15) It seems that no one is safe from his archaic form of 'wit.
example sentences with archaic form16) This painting wanted to collect simple and almost archaic forms related to nature and human beings.
17) They are in Vedic Sanskrit, an early and archaic form of Sanskrit language.
18) The forms in parentheses are either dialectal variations or archaic forms , used for poetic purposes.
19) These names can also exist written in archaic forms , as 齊藤 and 齋藤 respectively.
20) Thus, the archaic form of old Konkani is referred to as Paishachi by some linguists.
21) Though spoken language may change, many proverbs are often preserved in conservative, even archaic , form .
22) The motto reads "Beannchor", the archaic form of the town's name in Irish.
23) It is believed that archaic forms of agriculture came to the Pueblo Colorado river valley around 1800BCE.
24) So far as the latter is true, it indicates a relatively archaic form of the devotional habit.
25) Apart from a few albeit remarkable exceptions, this archaic form has not been much employed in later times.
26) There still remained a few archaic forms and these were finally replaced in the middle of the nineteenth century.
27) Schorr preserves the archaic form of the old Polish language in the documents which gives them a special character.
28) Old English was supposed to render an archaic form of Westron, which was supposedly rendered by Modern English.
How to use archaic form in a sentence29) Here, the grandiose self is nothing more than an archaic form that prospectively ought to become the normal self.
30) Plautus's archaic forms are metrically convenient, but may also have had a stylistic effect on his original audience.
31) Like the Vatican, which uses Latin, Norway's legislators compose new law material in an archaic language form .
32) In July 2003 the Royal Galician Academy modified the language normative to admit some archaic Galician-Portuguese forms conserved in modern Portuguese.
33) In archaic forms of Japanese, there existed the "kwa" ( ) and "gwa" ( ) digraphs.
34) This Statenvertaling had its origins with the Synod of Dordrecht of 1618 and was thus in an archaic form of Dutch.
35) The archaic plural forms are sometimes used to form new plurals, but this is only considered grammatical in more established cases.
36) The visual expression of this aspiration was the use of archaic forms and styles, under the influence of Fertile Crescent art.
37) In Polish, is an archaic possessive form of "Krak" and essentially means "Krak's (town)".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic form
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic form with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic form
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic form in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic form.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic form. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic form
Compound Sentences with archaic form
Complex Sentences with archaic form
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic form