archaeometry in a sentence
1) Archaeometry is a field of study that aims to systematize archaeological measurement.
2) He is a specialist on Eastern Mediterranean and Near Eastern archaeology, and archaeometry .
3) Symp. on archaeometry and Archaeological Prospection, Bonn (Eds.
archaeometry example sentences4) Franklin was a pioneer in the field of archaeometry , which applies modern materials analysis to archaeology.
5) Egyptian faience: an investigation of the methods of production, archaeometry 25, 17-27.
6) Status, theory and method in mid-second millennium glass production, archaeometry , 26(3).
7) Mediterranean Archaeology & archaeometry , vol.2, No 1, 69-79; Liritzis.
8) Analytical Evidence for the nature of production, archaeometry , 45(3), pp. 435-56.
9) Faience: an investigation of the microstructures associated with the different methods of glazing, archaeometry 28, 69-78.
10) He encouraged his students to publish their archaeometry projects, often jointly with the senior scientists whose external facilities were being used.
11) Conference Report: Modern Tools in archaeometry , SAC Symposium, Gothenburg, Sweden, 23-25 May 1991.
12) The application of physical sciences to archaeology, known as archaeometry or archaeological science, is now a major part of archaeology.
13) However, some areas of archaeology capture much less expressive and more "factual" kinds of data ( archaeometry , zooarchaeology, some studies involving GIS, etc.).
14) Archaeometry , Abstracts.
15) Archaeometry , ed.
example sentences with archaeometry16) Baxter, M.J., Cool, H.E.M. & Jackson, C.M., 2005, Further studies in the compositional variability of Romano-British colourless glass, archaeometry , 47, pp. 47-68.
17) Jones' interests extend to archaeometry , solar energy,
18) " archaeometry " 50 (3), p. 429-450.
19) A technological study of Ptolemaic - early roman faience from Memphis, Egypt archaeometry 47/1, 31-46.
20) Schreurs, J. W. H. and Brill, R. H. (1984) Iron and Sulfur Related Colors in Ancient Glasses " archaeometry 26 (2)" pp. 199-209
22) Martinon-Torres M. & Rehren Th., 2009, "Post Medieval crucible Production and Distribution: A Study of Materials and Materialities", archaeometry Vol.51 No.1 pp49-74
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeometry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeometry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeometry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeometry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeometry.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeometry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeometry
Compound Sentences with archaeometry
Complex Sentences with archaeometry
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeometry