archaic feature in a sentence
1) Some archaic features are reminiscent of Irish English.
2) Hittite preserves some very archaic features lost in other Indo-European languages.
3) One archaic feature that survived was the articulated link between the bogies.
archaic feature example sentences4) The persona of Diana is complex and contains a number of archaic features .
5) Like other dialects in Norrbotten, the Kalix dialects retain numerous archaic features .
6) All dialects of Sardinian feature archaic phonetic features when compared to other Romance languages.
7) Just like the coastal dialects of Norrbotten, North Westrobothnian preserves numerous archaic features .
8) Doriathrin preserved many archaic features .
9) Another archaic feature is the realization of Standard Maltese ā as ō in rural dialects.
10) Gothic possesses a number of verbs which form their preterite by reduplication, another archaic feature inherited from Indo-European.
11) Within the Romance languages, Romansh stands out through its peripheral location, which manifests itself through several archaic features .
12) Many more archaic features may have been lost between the Proto-Germanic of 200 BC or so and the attested Gothic language.
13) Southern Romance, which includes a few languages with particularly archaic features , such as Sardinian and, partially, Corsican.
14) According to the Encyclopædia Britannica 2006 Ossetian preserves many archaic features of Old Iranian, such as eight cases and verbal prefixes.
15) Most of the Lappmark dialects thus lack such archaic features as the dative case and diphthongs that the dialects of the coastal parishes have retained.
example sentences with archaic feature16) The motif of Ganesha turning his trunk sharply to his left to taste a sweet in his lower-left hand is a particularly archaic feature .
17) There are also other dialects like Arbëresh and Arvanitika, which are mixtures between Gheg and Tosk with some archaic features of Albanian.
18) Gothic preserves many archaic Indo-European features that are not always present in modern Germanic languages, in particular the rich Indo-European declension system.
19) Over time, the asigmatic aorist became increasingly marked as an archaic language feature and was eventually replaced by the other two aorist formations.
20) After Tenebræ in Holy Week (sung at midnight) came the chant of the Tropi; all the Holy Week services presented interesting archaic features .
21) The distinction between δεν and μην is a particularly archaic feature in Greek, continuing an old prohibitive negation marker inherited from Indo-European.
22) Lithuanian grammar retains many archaic features from Proto-Indo European that have been lost in other Indo-European languages, and is consequently very complex.
23) However, their dialect retains archaic features lost by all other Štokavian dialects after the 15th century, making it a useful research tool.
24) The Proto-Mongolic language, archaic features of 13th century written Mongolian as well as Mongolic loanwords in Old Turkic reflect the early Shiwei language.
25) Hercules, especially in ancient Italy, retained many archaic features of a founder deity and of a guarantor of good faith and loyalty.
26) On the other hand, the Lithuanian verbal morphology retains a number of archaic features absent from most modern Indo-European languages (but shared with Latvian).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic feature
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic feature with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic feature
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic feature in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic feature.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic feature. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic feature
Compound Sentences with archaic feature
Complex Sentences with archaic feature
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic feature