archaic style in a sentence
1) This masterpiece gives us the classical moment of the archaic style .
2) Theognis wrote in the archaic elegiac style .
3) Byrd sets it in three sections, each beginning with a semichoir passage in archaic style .
archaic style example sentences4) Another is the slightly more archaic style of Vaticanus, and the complete absence of ornamentation.
5) A few painters seem to look deliberately away from their own time, nostalgically retaining the late archaic style .
6) The principal's office is the only structure in archaic style , which is conserved from the old campus period.
7) This is particularly true of the genitive case, which is still used occasionally to evoke a formal or archaic style .
8) It was appropriate that, given India had no indigenous language accessible to all Indians, English should be used for the solemn and archaic style of this speech.
9) Adlam & Villiers (2003); Franz and Jones (1987) believe that most research equates police leadership with an archaic militaristic style .
10) Monro originally wrote in Scots, and some of the descriptions are difficult to render into modern English without a working knowledge of this archaic style .
11) She ultimately concluded that part A was written in a more archaic style than part B, and that each part was almost certainly written by a different person.
12) The novel is written in an archaic style , and is presented as a true account, written in 1757, of events occurring earlier.
13) The translations of Kaufmann and Hollingdale render the text in a far more familiar, less archaic , style of language, than that of Common.
14) His books were sometimes used by authors of 1st and 2nd centuries AD, especially after imitations of archaic style gained popularity.
15) But despite the excessively archaic prose style , which does make them less approachable, it is actually Hodgson's earlier works that are considered masterpieces today.
example sentences with archaic style16) The three-part section includes settings of metrical versions of the seven penitential psalms, in an archaic style which reflects the influence of the psalm collections.
17) Criticism was renewed again in 1815-16, when Coleridge added marginal notes to the poem that were also written in an archaic style .
18) Hoffman (Here on Earth) can tell a tale and knows about creating compassionate characters, but the leaden archaic prose style she uses tells more than it shows.
19) Since they don't show up in 5th century hoards, and, furthermore, are of archaic style , we can date them to 500-494 BC.
20) The Cayce material, for those of you who do not know it, contains some rather brilliant teachings, but written in a very archaic , awkward style .
21) 'England has an archaic style ; that's why I like Spencer.'
22) "Los Angeles Times", while noting that the writing was more mature, criticized the novel for being inconsistent and having an archaic style .
23) "The Night Land" is a much longer novel, written in an archaic style and expressing a sombre vision of a sunless far-future world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic style
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic style with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic style
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic style in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic style.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic style. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic style
Compound Sentences with archaic style
Complex Sentences with archaic style
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic style