archaic period in a sentence
1) Davenport translated ancient Greek texts, particularly from the archaic period .
2) The poem dates to the archaic period of Classical Antiquity.
3) It is difficult to determine when slave trading began in the archaic period .
archaic period example sentences4) The two dynasties fall under one era that was labeled the archaic period .
5) The rest of the monument was built later, during the Later archaic period .
6) The Cabeirian mysteries were introduced from Asia Minor at the end of the archaic period .
7) Ephesus has intrigued archaeologists because for the archaic period there is no definite location for the settlement.
8) Hera's importance in the early archaic period is attested by the large building projects undertaken in her honor.
9) In the archaic period , when Etruscan cities dominated central Italy and the adjacent sea, Etruscan sculpture flourished.
10) The form of Ζ generally had a straight stem () in all local alphabets in the archaic period .
11) As a tradition it was probably first introduced in the city-state of Sparta, during the late archaic period .
12) Within the archaic period , we can separate three different ornament types which we designate by the numbers 1-3.
13) In the archaic period , before the widespread availability of books (scrolls), this included nearly all of learning.
14) There is considerable evidence that the Spartans, certainly in the archaic period , were not educated as one-sidedly as Aristotle asserts.
15) During the archaic period , this includes most of mainland Greece (except Attica), as well as Euboea and Crete.
example sentences with archaic period16) In the archaic period , the start of each stage was given by the official starters,the first of them being the once famous and feared Abran.
17) In the archaic period , a yellow pennant charged with "L'Auto" in black Gothic letters ( photo ) was used.
18) In the Northeast Woodlands and Great Lakes regions, rectangular gorgets have been carved from slate and other stones, dating back to the late archaic period .
19) Many scholars though opine Pomponius refers to the republican period and the rex sacrorum as he had few sources for the archaic period .
20) A scene may be intended as the subject of an early archaic gem, and certainly appears on 6th century examples from the later archaic period .
21) Since the archaic period the Plateau region, also known as the Intermontaine and upper Great Basin, had been a center of trade.
22) He classified Greek art into four periods: Ancient ( archaic period ), Sublime (Phidias), Beautiful (Praxiteles) and Decadent (Roman period).
23) He argues that a word (M)EINOM could be isolated on the grounds of the single spelling of geminates which is considered normal by linguists for the archaic period .
24) Olympia has yielded magnificent bronzework from right through the archaic period , but stone sculpture there in this time is sparse and generally poor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic period
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic period with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic period
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic period in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic period.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic period. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic period
Compound Sentences with archaic period
Complex Sentences with archaic period
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic period