archaeopteryx in a sentence
1) Thus " archaeopteryx " represents a transitional fossil.
2) The feathers of " archaeopteryx " were asymmetrical.
3) The fossil " archaeopteryx " was a man-made fake.
archaeopteryx example sentences4) The first remains of " archaeopteryx " were discovered in 1861.
5) Only his real discoveries of the archaeopteryx skeleton parts remained.
6) Overall, this feather pattern looks very much like " archaeopteryx ".
7) All About " archaeopteryx ", from Talk.
8) He used " archaeopteryx " as an example of this second stage.
9) These deposits are famous for pterosaurs and the earliest bird, archaeopteryx .
10) Over the years, ten more fossils of " archaeopteryx " have surfaced.
11) Modern paleontology has consistently placed " archaeopteryx " as the most primitive bird.
12) How about , say, coelurosaurian dinosaurs and archaeopteryx ?
13) Archaeopteryx means ancient ( archae ) wing ( pteryx ).
14) Archaeopteryx even had large optic lobes to process the visual input needed for flying.
15) He was extremely suspicious ..." 2 Compsognathus and archaeopteryx have many similarities.
example sentences with archaeopteryx16) The archaeopteryx was hailed as a "missing link" between birds and dynosaurs.
17) Specimens of " archaeopteryx " were most notable for their well-developed flight feathers.
18) That same year, the first complete specimen of " archaeopteryx " was announced.
19) Archaeopteryx - The tiny "Archaeopteryx" are seen flying around in the jungle.
20) Archaeopteryx - The tiny " archaeopteryx " are seen flying around in the jungle.
21) Show the students the picture of Compsognathus, archaeopteryx and a crow.
22) The archaeopteryx bird fossil shows fully developed feathers on wings, body, and tail.
23) Unfortunately no archaeopteryx has yet been found there, but otherwise the resemblance is startling.
24) Most important was the reptile-bird intermediate archaeopteryx from the Jurassic rocks of Germany.
25) September - The first complete identified remains of " archaeopteryx " are discovered in Germany.
26) Richard Owen publishes the first description of a fossilised bird, " archaeopteryx ".
27) Paleontologists have tried to turn archaeopteryx into an earth-bound, feathered dinosaur.
28) Compsognathus fossils are also found at the same site in Germany where archaeopteryx was found.
How to use archaeopteryx in a sentence29) Some say the seven main archaeopteryx fossils are the most famous fossils in the world.
30) The brains of the earliest opposite birds were intermediate between that of archaeopteryx & modern birds .
31) Why would archaeopteryx have modern, aerodynamically perfect feathers if it could not fly?
32) Nonetheless, " archaeopteryx " was often used as a model of the true ancestral bird.
33) The book sheet comes from a first edition of ... Artists ' impression of archaeopteryx .
34) Have you heard archaeopteryx and Ida aren't what they were originally claimed to be?
35) Archaeopteryx may soon replace Piltdown man as the most famous hoax in all of science.
36) Evidence of an archaeopteryx forgery includes instances where the slab and counterslab do not mate.
37) A year later, a much more complete fossilized archaeopteryx was found at the same quarry.
38) The specimen is considered to represent the most complete and best-preserved " archaeopteryx " remains yet.
39) According to their study, all known skeletons of " archaeopteryx " came from juvenile specimens.
40) FAR RIGHT A fossil of archaeopteryx , believed to ea the ancestor of modern birds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeopteryx
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeopteryx with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeopteryx
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeopteryx in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeopteryx.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeopteryx. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeopteryx
Compound Sentences with archaeopteryx
Complex Sentences with archaeopteryx
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeopteryx