become archaic in a sentence
1) A fierce solidarity was forged of a kind that has become archaic in the west.
2) Plus the inter-operability between operating systems means the closed model Apple deploys will become archaic .
3) This practise became archaic , but was revived by the nomadic healers of the Orphic Mysteries.
become archaic example sentences4) Traditional classifications of the kinds of isomer have become archaic with the advent of modern structural chemistry.
5) That cuts against the warriors ' code - in all sports - but that code has become archaic .
6) Moby Dick Council, which by contemporary standards at its inception was of decent size, had become archaic .
7) Judaeo-Spanish has retained some of the pronunciation that at the time of reforms had become archaic in standard Castilian.
8) The resume is " quickly becoming archaic ," says Ian Ide , president of the search division at WinterWyman.
9) The term is still occasionally used in Bulgarian, whereas it has become archaic in Serbo-Croatian, Russian, and Macedonian.
10) Technically, the methods which Dale and his colleagues used had become archaic , as Dale (who lived to the age of 93 in full intellectual vigour) well knew.
11) If we totally ignore, or do not permit, changes in usage, grammar can become so archaic that it loses its relevance in communication.
12) Over time, especially after the Latin alphabet was adopted, some Slavic words became archaic , but others have maintained a quite widespread use.
13) Words & things, including etiquette & deportment, & good grooming do not become archaic , however, I believe the lack of their use should be.
14) However, this use of the term has now become largely archaic due to the standardization of terminology by large fandom sites such as fanfiction.net.
15) Because the town of Boonville only has a little over 700 residents, Boontling is an extremely esoteric jargon, and is quickly becoming archaic .
example sentences with become archaic
example sentences with become archaic16) The garment was called "recta" because it was woven by tradition on a type of upright loom that had become archaic in later periods.
17) In contrast to practice in setting the Mass Ordinary, many of these settings used a cantus-firmus technique, something which had become quite archaic by mid-century.
18) After the Middle Ages, the word "elf" tended to be replaced by other terms, becoming archaic , dialectal, or surviving only in fossilised terms.
19) But if you believe Viktor Mayer-Schönberger and Kenneth Cukier , science will be just fine because such practices are about to become as archaic as leeching.
20) This use of the subjunctive had become archaic in Britain in the first half of the 20th century, but has been revived under U.S. influence.
21) " (KJV Leviticus 5:7), have become archaic .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become archaic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become archaic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become archaic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become archaic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become archaic.
20 examples of simple sentences of become archaic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become archaic
Compound Sentences with become archaic
Complex Sentences with become archaic
Compound-Complex Sentences with become archaic