archaic language in a sentence
1) One argument against the KJV is this archaic language .
2) Sheena's lyrics often contain complex and archaic language .
3) These are most often call-and-response type songs, using archaic language .
archaic language example sentences4) He re-instituted old observances and archaic language .
5) Other criticisms included difficult-to-read archaic language and many difficult and hard-to-remember names.
6) Thus it was the area where the archaic Basque language survived that was most progressive.
7) Chapters dealing with the late Shang and the transition to Zhou use less archaic language .
8) Morrissey deliberately used archaic language when composing the voice-over style lyrics for "This Charming Man".
9) Kyriakos grew up speaking the local Laconian dialect (a primordial survival of archaic Greek language ).
10) Additionally, one can see this idea present in the somewhat archaic language of consummating a marriage.
11) Their interpretations and meanings were shrouded in archaic language aimed to keep its secrets only for the devoted few.
12) At least one archaic language , Old Gemenese, is referred to by Colonial lieutenat Kendra Shaw.
13) Archaic language has been brought to current usage and significant corrections have been made in the translation of key texts.
14) I'm all in favour of, in the archaic language , the united front coupled with the ideological fight.
15) In south-westen Istria, in the coastal strip between Pula and Rovinj, the archaic Istriot language was spoken.
example sentences with archaic language16) Furthermore, the archaic language of Peking opera required productions to utilize electronic subtitles, which hampered the development of the form.
17) He believed that the best poetry relied on contemporary language, and he disliked the use of decorative or purposefully archaic language .
18) What typified the entire movement, and Lawrence's poems of the time, were well-worn poetic tropes and deliberately archaic language .
19) Green Bridge is the first of eighteen stopping points where the bellman and crier rings his bell before reading the ancient proclamation, couched in archaic language .
20) For me (but probably not for everyone), it is worth the bit of a struggle with the archaic language to use this as a reference.
21) One day, my reading was rather choppy as I was periodically reading ahead so I could paraphrase the archaic language , using more familiar words.
22) They communicate through their own archaic language , which includes a power known as the Thu'um; dragons are able to unleash a powerful attack called a Shout.
23) The literary tone of Decemberists songs is apparent in the writing style, with a weakness for the charms of archaic language and sesquipedalianism.
24) The latter can be seen as a survival from an earlier stage in the language, very much like the more archaic Celtiberian language .
25) The phanariots were a group of conservative and educated nobles who supported the archaic language and were the most important critics of the language of the people.
26) He identified the symbols, signs, and figures of cave painting as components of a valid archaic pictorial language that he used in his works.
27) In archaic language , or to emphasize who is ordered for the action, the 2nd person singular pronoun may be left.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaic language
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaic language with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaic language
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaic language in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaic language.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaic language. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaic language
Compound Sentences with archaic language
Complex Sentences with archaic language
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaic language