apprehensive of in a sentence
1) The world is apprehensive of the escalating crisis.
2) He is apprehensive of the consequences of assassination.
3) The clergy, apprehensive of danger, fled.
apprehensive of example sentences4) Crofters were very apprehensive of the possible changes.
5) The men were apprehensive of the treatment they were to get.
6) Householders return home apprehensive of having been burgled.
7) Pro-British, they had been apprehensive of Iraqi independence.
8) Indian trade journalists were apprehensive of "Raajneeti" recovering its investment.
9) Are you apprehensive of buying a pre-owned car?
10) The Turkish government was possibly apprehensive of the USSR's might.
11) At a friend's home he waited, apprehensive of the outcome.
12) Sultan Bahadur Shah had grown apprehensive of the power of Humayun.
13) Customers can be very apprehensive of the risks involved in changing current workflows.
14) Most people are still apprehensive of giving up banking details or credit card numbers online.
15) Other persons were banished, or, apprehensive of danger, fled the city.
example sentences with apprehensive of16) Fearful or wary of being supplanted ; apprehensive of losing affection or position 2.
17) Some people are not simply apprehensive of death in the ordinary, abstract way.
18) We are both apprehensive of strong forces and we are both under necessity of taking precautions.
19) And I think there's one important strategy which many teachers are apprehensive of using.
20) Flav is apprehensive of bumps, since Beatuful from season two had a cold sore.
21) My shoulder is more stiff than I anticipated , so a bit apprehensive of beginning therapy.
22) Yang, after this incident, began to be apprehensive of Geshu as well.
23) She was apprehensive of an attack as the relatives of the accused were furious with her.
24) After Guo's death, Dong was briefly apprehensive of Li Shaochen and apologized to him.
25) I am very apprehensive of starting such an intense drug and even more afraid of the side effects.
26) Mr. Fuller, however, is apprehensive of evil consequences from such a view of sin and redemption.
27) It is also necessary to understand that many people with disabilities are apprehensive of well-managed services providing continuity.
28) Mashriqi was apprehensive of its outcome and did not agree with the Congress Working Committee's resolution.
How to use apprehensive of in a sentence29) However, his bravery and good use of tactics eventually caused Shi to be apprehensive of him.
30) The British, apprehensive of offending de Gaulle, thought it best at least to evade the question.
31) The Ottomans had been apprehensive of Peter's militaristic gains, but had stayed out of the war.
32) On the last day of Eights we were rowing head and were apprehensive of being bumped by Exeter.
33) Critics were apprehensive of the success of the film as several hyped movies have flopped over the years.
34) Linghu was apprehensive of Wu, and therefore tried to find some way to damage Wu's reputation.
35) The Shuofang soldiers, accustomed to Guo's lenience, were apprehensive of the strict Li Guangbi.
36) Apprehensive of some scheme against the pope in which they could not participate, they declined the invitation.
37) Apprehensive of possible Indian danger, a militia and night guard was formed under the direction of Stephen Markham.
38) Emperor Xuanzong, apprehensive of the offer, initially not only declined but further requested to remain in Jiannan.
39) Though apprehensive of a plot against them, the Brethren complied with the command (December, 1503).
40) As an 11 year-old new boy I was in unconditional awe of him and later I was apprehensive of him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehensive of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehensive of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehensive of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehensive of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehensive of.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehensive of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehensive of
Compound Sentences with apprehensive of
Complex Sentences with apprehensive of
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehensive of