become apprehensive in a sentence
1) As opening night approached, Gilbert became increasingly apprehensive .
2) Upon hearing this, Wang became apprehensive .
3) This caused Ma Xigao to become apprehensive .
become apprehensive example sentences4) This caused Empress Wei and her partisans to began to become apprehensive .
5) However, when Charles and Francis made peace in January 1539, Henry became increasingly apprehensive .
6) Making collages with magazine pictures is usually perceived as safe and is encouraged if the patient becomes too apprehensive .
7) Similar, if an individual becomes apprehensive during an experiment, it could affect his or her performance.
8) The signal proves to be very effective, with drug dealers and criminals becoming apprehensive at its very appearance.
9) The trio begin their journey back to Duloc, but Fiona becomes apprehensive as the sun begins to set.
10) This should have worked, but they soon became apprehensive , and reverted to producing reports, which were not actioned.
11) Intelligence of his retraction had reached Prague, and his enemies there became apprehensive lest, after all, he might escape.
12) And though the pain and pressure intensified, I still didn't become apprehensive ; I just kept thinking how inconvenient this was.
13) On an early solo some pilots do get rather far from the field, which causes their instructors to become apprehensive for their safety.
14) No sooner had de Gaulle ended the Algerian nightmare and registered his political triumphs in late 1962 than he became morbidly apprehensive of such a national relapse.
15) However, Wu became apprehensive when many of his own officers, formerly Wang's subordinates, not only begged for Wang's life to be spared but further gave him gifts.
example sentences with become apprehensive16) Meanwhile, Gao Cheng started peace negotiations with Emperor Wu, offering to return Xiao Yuanming and intending to cause Hou to become apprehensive .
17) When King Angui acceded the throne of Loulan, the kingdom-which was the eastern-most state of the Western Regions- became increasingly apprehensive towards the Han.
18) With his general Zhequ Qizhen (折屈奇鎮) also rebelling to the south, Tufa Rutan became apprehensive , and moved the capital from Guzang back to Ledu.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of become apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become apprehensive
Compound Sentences with become apprehensive
Complex Sentences with become apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with become apprehensive