little apprehensive in a sentence
1) At 50 years old I am a little apprehensive .
2) I felt tense, a little apprehensive .
3) I was a little apprehensive about playing the mud.
little apprehensive example sentences4) Mrs Carson had been a little apprehensive about their visit.
5) So, naturally, he was a little apprehensive .
6) I admit, I'm a little apprehensive .
7) XXX got to me and I am a little apprehensive .
8) Having not done this before, I was a little apprehensive .
9) Even Steve sounded a little apprehensive about his father's anger.
10) Josh says that the experience caused him to be a little apprehensive .
11) With school starting many kids get a little apprehensive about being alone at school.
12) The townsfolk of Berwick were agog, and not a little apprehensive .
13) I was a little apprehensive , as this was my first stranding experience.
14) I feel a tremendous responsibility to write this article though I am a little apprehensive .
15) It's normal that stags are a little apprehensive about what surprises lie ahead of them.
example sentences with little apprehensive16) I have purchased other types of knife sharpeners and was a little apprehensive about the paper wheels.
17) I probably should have changed my strategy against Lee but I got a little apprehensive in the race.
18) I was a little apprehensive because I know my dad's house has a lot of supernatural activity.
19) Although a little apprehensive at first of steering such a large boat, we settled into it remarkably quickly.
20) Next week , she will start radiotherapy at the James Cook University Hospital and admits she is a little apprehensive .
21) But even though it's gaining in popularity, you may still be a little apprehensive about heading in this direction.
22) The MSR was first discussed in 2013 with the ASEAN countries and apparently they were a little apprehensive about the idea.
23) I'm trying the nuvaring, which I'm now a little apprehensive of given what I've been reading here.
24) Paul Sturrock believes Argyle's recent failures at home has led to both his players and the supporters becoming a little apprehensive .
25) I was more than a little apprehensive when I checked in with his secretary, but I tried to sound as confident as possible.
26) A little apprehensive at the turn just past the Saulnier farm, the spot referred to by the Brigadier that was within earshot of the enemy.
27) This being a Vekoma SLC, and bearing in mind yesterday's experiences with Top Gun, we were a little apprehensive about riding it for a full hour!
28) I recently had my engagement party here, we were a group of 19 and I was a little apprehensive at how they would cope.
How to use little apprehensive in a sentence29) Being from Australia I was a little apprehensive about booking our trip on the Internet, but you made our trip planning easy and set my mind at peace.
30) Based on the previous three holes he was a little apprehensive as he approached the ball but was confident he could make the shot.
31) I was a little apprehensive as I arrived in Dallas the night before and had a business meeting with the president of a company with whom mine is doing some consulting.
32) Having found out that David Jackson had left the band and not been replaced I was a little apprehensive about just how good the band would be.
33) Not knowing much (anything!) about how clocks are made, I was feeling a little apprehensive as I enthusiastically declared that this would be "no problem at all".
34) I was a little apprehensive , since I had heard many horror stories about dates gone badly from friends who were active on other websites!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of little apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of little apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with little apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word little apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with little apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of little apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of little apprehensive
Compound Sentences with little apprehensive
Complex Sentences with little apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with little apprehensive