bit apprehensive in a sentence
1) Initially, he was a bit apprehensive .
2) I'm quite excited about it and a wee bit apprehensive .
3) I was a bit apprehensive , but finally Pete convinced me.
bit apprehensive example sentences4) Im always a bit apprehensive about perfumes in rollerballs.
5) It makes me a bit apprehensive .
6) But I was a bit apprehensive !
7) Final word : bit apprehensive about getting emotionally touchy feely with an app?
8) Jolene is a bit apprehensive and nervous with such a brute of a man.
9) Some women are bit apprehensive , preferring privacy to the potentially prying eyes of passersby.
10) My shoulder is more stiff than I anticipated , so a bit apprehensive of beginning therapy.
11) She looked a bit apprehensive at first but she soon got the hang of it.
12) I am a first time traveller, and a bit apprehensive about travelling on my own.
13) Heading into a recent meeting with my financial adviser I was feeling a bit apprehensive about things.
14) I was a bit apprehensive myself, but was so curious that I had to try it.
15) Little bit apprehensive - don't know what we're going to be facing out there.
example sentences with bit apprehensive16) And I thought, if he's a bit apprehensive then I'm not having it done.
17) Now that the game is old, I feel a bit apprehensive to dive into such an established game.
18) It's the first time we have been on a coach holiday and we were a bit apprehensive .
19) I have my first piano lesson this Friday, and although a bit apprehensive I'm looking forward to it.
20) The contemporary reception of "The Theory of the Leisure Class" was mostly positive, albeit almost a bit apprehensive .
21) Those who are just a little bit apprehensive about sending in samples of their writing are encouraged to write and submit.
22) There were some quite nasty-looking cuts on his head, and the sergeant was a bit apprehensive about turning him over.
23) When I first learned of the pieces we were going to be performing, I must admit I was a bit apprehensive .
24) I was a bit apprehensive traveling to the developing world, but as I quickly found out, we were in good hands and there was nothing to worry about.
25) He said that the Colombians are a bit apprehensive whether James will get his chance to showcase his talents, experience of Colombian great players at RM is not good.
26) At first the group of us were a bit apprehensive but as the walk went on we were all so involved that we didn't notice the time had flown past our dinner reservations.
27) I'm a bit apprehensive about seeing her again, but I'm sure she'll have fun seeing the old hag in her new colours.
28) Having shaped the tips it was time to work on the rebate which I must admit I had been a bit apprehensive about.
How to use bit apprehensive in a sentence29) But I am more than a bit apprehensive that society might begin to incorrectly feel, as you indicate, that there is such little difference between doctors and nurses.
30) She asks Sasa to be her boyfriend approximately an hour after they initially met, and while Sasa seems to be a bit apprehensive about it, he still decides to consider it.
31) They hope that their son will find a suitable bride, but the Prince is a bit apprehensive about meeting all the eager women of the kingdom.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bit apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bit apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bit apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bit apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bit apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of bit apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bit apprehensive
Compound Sentences with bit apprehensive
Complex Sentences with bit apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with bit apprehensive