apprehensive that in a sentence
1) They were apprehensive that the cardinal's ordinances would encroach upon the civil jurisdiction.
2) The whispering conspirators return, apprehensive that their whispers from the opening scene were overheard.
3) Brutus is though apprehensive that Caesar could change his personality when he got total power.
apprehensive that example sentences4) Governor Haley is apprehensive that her constituents will end up the victims of that decision.
5) They were deeply involved in the welfare of their families - apprehensive that something might go wrong.
6) Meanwhile, Father Mulcahy is apprehensive that his long-pending promotion to captain will again be denied.
7) At the Kentucky Denim shoot, Martin is initially apprehensive that his hearing impairment will cause difficulties.
8) They were already apprehensive that their activities were getting too visible and had decided to move their operations elsewhere.
9) The government is apprehensive that academic probing and popular discussions will lead to ideological conflict and increase social instability.
10) This left some disillusioned and apprehensive that they would suffer discrimination from the ACB in the coming years.
11) But he also faced questions from senators who were apprehensive that those very efforts will cause a burst of inflation.
12) With the soldiers gathering to mourn Ma, Duan was apprehensive that some soldiers would use this opportunity to mutiny.
13) You must have stayed at the back of the class, totally apprehensive that somebody might get disgusted by you?
14) The Gang of Four grew apprehensive that spontaneous, large-scale popular support for Zhou could turn the political tide against them.
15) Now, each side in this make-believe world would be apprehensive that the other might put its satellites out of commission.
example sentences with apprehensive that16) Financial markets are apprehensive that the trade deficit has still not turned the corner and a poor figure could shake sterling again.
17) In the past, central office was apprehensive that potential principals from outside didn't know enough about CPS, says Ervin.
18) India has been apprehensive that a change of guard in Dhaka could undo the security cooperation worked out with the Hasina regime .
19) Apprehensive that Wang Maozhang would cut off his escape path, Tao withdrew, allowing Qian to retake Mu and Qu Prefectures.
20) Aside from this , the Philippines was then apprehensive that the new security concerns would impact on the work contracts of Filipinos.
21) Even three of the deputation who had just returned from Schafhausen were not prepared for it, though apprehensive that some such a step was intended.
22) I loved the first two in the series but I was so apprehensive that it could not end in a manner that would be true to the story and make me happy.
23) Furthermore, he was apprehensive that the eloquent and powerful arguments of this man might turn away many of the princes from the cause of the pope.
24) Wearied with this mode of living, and apprehensive that he would someday fall into the hands of his enemies, he came to the resolution of leaving Scotland.
25) One cannot help but feel apprehensive that every step forward will have to be reversed on the return journey when energy is flagging.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehensive that
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehensive that with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehensive that
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehensive that in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehensive that.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehensive that. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehensive that
Compound Sentences with apprehensive that
Complex Sentences with apprehensive that
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehensive that