apprehension about in a sentence
1) However, apprehension about local governments is not unfounded.
2) Others expressed apprehension about the complicated administrative practices of Social Security.
3) Looking back, she says there was apprehension about integrating schools.
apprehension about example sentences4) Obviously there is a lot of apprehension about it.
5) I can understand your apprehensions about something that might seem unfair.
6) There's some apprehension about what the soldiers will find.
7) But there continue to be apprehensions about Pakistan.
8) Going into race week, many drivers expressed apprehension about the upcoming race.
9) Education levels marked a clear divide in apprehension about raising the debt ceiling.
10) She was filled with the greatest apprehension about the next couple of days.
11) The initial apprehension about reduced attendance at the new site has been proven wrong.
12) And I can completely identify with your apprehension about self-promotion via Twitter.
13) Circumstances such as these can lead to real apprehension about returning to practice.
14) So black youths' apprehension about gaining jobs with career possibilities are not without foundation.
15) Apprehension about the strength of holiday sales has constrained seasonal hiring for some retailers.
example sentences with apprehension about16) Experience in teaching children with special needs helps to reduce apprehensions about their singularity.
17) Huxley had deeply felt apprehensions about the future the developed world might make for itself.
18) Her detractors in the party continue to voice apprehension about her mercurial style of functioning .
19) Reasons for the change include money and apprehension about being targeted for lawsuits or government regulation.
20) The apprehensions about contemporary Russia stem from Russia's political culture in the Putin era.
21) Nearly everyone has some apprehension about it the first few times that they do it.
22) Military officers of both nations also shared apprehensions about the spread of communism in Southeast Asia.
23) Turning to the United States, reducing apprehensions about Greater Israel is good American policy.
24) I agree with the author's apprehensions about the usage of bio-metric data for surveillance purposes.
25) Bernard's letters to William of St-Thierry also express his apprehension about confronting the preeminent logician.
26) War Department apprehensions about the Balkans were shared by the Germans, but for different reasons.
27) We can discern Freud's apprehension about politics in the very duality of his image of love.
28) Local officials and representatives of the religious establishment continued to express apprehension about the group's missionary activities.
How to use apprehension about in a sentence29) When authors construct these dystopian futures, they are reflecting a contemporary apprehension about the power of advertising.
30) Although millions of people have undergone laser eye surgery, there is still some apprehension about the procedure.
31) Admission to hospital, fear of the unknown and apprehension about surgery are all likely to provoke anxiety.
32) There was the usual unrealistic apprehension about the kind and quantity of information the public would ask for.
33) Being first time travelers we had a lot of apprehension about the trip and what to expect.
34) Is he also aware that there is apprehension about the possibility of strings being attached to western aid?
35) In Nicosia there was relief that the banks were reopening , but some apprehension about what might happen.
36) If you have any apprehensions about bling, then you also dissuade yourself from wearing the color.
37) But I had no apprehension about being a part of these films because I love to watch them .
38) Many apprehensions about academic freedom have been expressed, but we are moving towards a solution of that problem.
39) Through the late Summer of 1673, apprehension about James's Catholicism was the talk of the day.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehension about
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehension about with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehension about
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehension about in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehension about.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehension about. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehension about
Compound Sentences with apprehension about
Complex Sentences with apprehension about
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehension about