remain apprehensive in a sentence
1) Throughout most of her career, Joan Baez remained apprehensive about involving herself in party politics.
2) There are some doctors who remain apprehensive about health care reform and fear a potential loss in income.
3) She is very self-conscious about her weight and remains constantly apprehensive about going to school, where she is bullied.
remain apprehensive example sentences4) The American public remains deeply apprehensive about crime, all out of proportion the odds of its effect on our lives.
5) Jerry Walton, 69, said he hadn't wanted to switch, and he remains apprehensive about the potential impact of inclement weather.
6) " The band remained apprehensive , however.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain apprehensive
Compound Sentences with remain apprehensive
Complex Sentences with remain apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain apprehensive