feel apprehensive in a sentence
1) Feel apprehensive about offering ideas to others.
2) Carolyn went down to tea slowly, feeling apprehensive .
3) The next morning I called on Eddie feeling oddly less apprehensive .
feel apprehensive example sentences4) They had heard noises of someone rising very early and felt apprehensive .
5) If you feel apprehensive , don't do it.
6) Now he began to feel apprehensive .
7) I felt apprehensive , and frankly, rather intimidated by my surroundings and company.
8) Every year since then, I have felt apprehensive as my myeloma anniversary approached.
9) I felt apprehensive , however.
10) As I started walking all this gear to the water's edge I felt apprehensive .
11) You should realize that it 's natural to feel apprehensive about any kind of biopsy.
12) He felt apprehensive yet jubilant.
13) Both schools also made counseling staff available for any students who felt apprehensive about their safety.
14) The familiar local names droned from the agent's lips and Yanto began to feel apprehensive .
15) The line whistles like a taut bow-string in a fierce gale and I suddenly feel apprehensive .
example sentences with feel apprehensive16) Harriet waited until the door had closed after her and flicked the button, feeling oddly apprehensive .
17) As I prepared for this trip, I felt apprehensive about what I would see there.
18) The exposure was always there, and despite the ease of the climbing I continued to feel apprehensive .
19) I feel deeply apprehensive .
20) Maryon felt quite apprehensive about the experiment and wondered what it would be like to live with Alan during the diet.
21) Music lovers should not start feeling apprehensive , for the whole circus moves to London when it is time for the Aldeburgh festival.
22) They arrived at the office in Golden Square, and as they entered the building, Craig was feeling apprehensive about introducing her to Dicky.
23) It's normal to feel apprehensive on your first visit, but since you're in control, you have nothing to lose by checking it out!
24) I felt apprehensive .
25) One cannot help but feel apprehensive that every step forward will have to be reversed on the return journey when energy is flagging.
26) Suddenly Graham realised -with a small, disquieting feeling in his stomach -that they were standing right outside a place which always made him feel apprehensive .
27) Colonists still felt apprehensive about the potential penetration of convict runaways from Maryland, which had been a chief location for transported felons.
28) She is definitely feeling apprehensive because they decided not to invite a lot of the whanau to the wedding and she realises she might get some flack for that.
How to use feel apprehensive in a sentence29) When we were actually lying down I felt a bit humiliated but I also felt apprehensive about what was going to happen next.
30) If you feel apprehensive on this, give a page of your notes to a friend and ask him to tell you which letters or words in your handwriting gave him difficulty in reading.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of feel apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of feel apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with feel apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word feel apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with feel apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of feel apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of feel apprehensive
Compound Sentences with feel apprehensive
Complex Sentences with feel apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with feel apprehensive