apprehension at in a sentence
1) There is an apprehension at times.
2) Bulgaria 's apprehension at its treatment has received some support in Parliament.
3) We were all feeling a sense of shock and apprehension at how good they might be.
apprehension at example sentences4) Apprehension at potential mistakes.
5) Charles Wolf made no secret of his apprehension at a site he associates with the death of his wife Katherine.
6) An amount which is still a matter for pride, if tinged with apprehension at the increasing number of unnecessary restrictions.
7) Mark Harmon had expressed apprehension at replacing a central character in the third season, saying, "Chemistry is a big intangible in television.
8) Artaserse expresses apprehension at having to kill his own brother, but Artabano declares that a son who murders his father is no son.
9) Such a large and distinguished trial by jury consisting of twenty-four knights shows the court's apprehension at depriving a man of his right to a trial by ordeal.
10) Other similarities include his apprehension at night, being a friend to children, having wisdom and knowledge far beyond any human being, and the people wanting a sign.
11) In those opening sequences as we witness his apprehension at the journey ahead I thought I sensed his crew maybe found his "over-concern" about security a little amusing.
12) They stood in shock and apprehension at the loss of the protective state and at their new and uncertain liberation to think and act for themselves .
13) American apprehension at the danger of the ROK provoking North Korea from across the 38th parallel was reinforced by serious incidents in early May 1949.
14) The principal argument for Soviet involvement was the apprehension at the scale of casualties envisaged in an invasion of the Japanese home islands.
15) She felt a curious leap of apprehension at the thought of seeing him again this morning, after the unthinkable intimacy of last night...
example sentences with apprehension at
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehension at
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehension at with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehension at
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehension at in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehension at.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehension at. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehension at
Compound Sentences with apprehension at
Complex Sentences with apprehension at
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehension at