appoint judge in a sentence
1) It makes those who appoint judges understandably cautious.
2) The judges are appointed and announced beforehand.
3) She was later appointed a skating judge .
appoint judge example sentences4) He also appointed judges who opposed capital punishment.
5) The president appoints judges at all levels.
6) Bankruptcy judges are appointed for 14-year terms.
7) Some Polish judges were even appointed to district courts.
8) The judges are appointed by the Government.
9) judges are appointed for a renewable six-year term.
10) In many jurisdictions, judges are appointed from the bar.
11) Associate judges are appointed for 4-year terms.
12) Federal magistrate judges are appointed by each district court pursuant to statute.
13) Only twice did a judge appointed before facing election lose the race .
14) The president appoints federal judges , federal civil servants and military officers.
15) Judicial power rested in three judges appointed by the President.
example sentences with appoint judge16) judges are appointed for life by the Belgian monarch.
17) judges were initially appointed subject to His Majesty's pleasure.
18) By April 1927 Iran had 600 newly appointed judges in Tehran.
19) The presiding trial judge appointed a senior judge to determine the motion.
20) In 1876 he was appointed county judge and served for three terms.
21) EULEX will appoint the international judges and prosecutors.
22) A judge appointed Hill as Special Master in 2008.
23) The Supreme Judicial Council manages the system and appoints judges .
24) The judge appointed to the case decided to question Raël.
25) We will establish a Judicial Services Commission to appoint judges .
26) The case was decided jointly by a judge and three appointed lay judges .
27) The provincial governments are responsible for appointing judges of the lower provincial courts.
28) To all the major provincial cities, Umar would personally appointed judges .
How to use appoint judge in a sentence29) Pahoran is appointed chief judge by the voice of the people.
30) In the workplace; In 1930, first female judges were appointed .
31) Appointed judge in the court in Berlin, 1988.
32) In 2000, Karen was appointed administrative judge in Miami-Dade County.
33) Pahoran, son of Nephihah is appointed chief judge .
34) judges are appointed to apply it.
35) He promised to appoint conservative judges and carry on the fight against terrorism.
36) Q: Who appoints federal judges ?
37) Yet simply appointing judges seems contrary to the populist spirit of the times.
38) The King appointed all judges , who administered justice in his name.
39) In 1961, he was appointed a judge in Batangas City.
40) Each of the six districts had two judges appointed by Menilek himself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint judge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint judge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint judge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint judge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint judge.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint judge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint judge
Compound Sentences with appoint judge
Complex Sentences with appoint judge
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint judge