be appointed in a sentence
1) Virtually powerless city councils were appointed through similar procedures.
2) She has been appointed public relations assistant.
3) A committee for soliciting subscriptions was appointed .
be appointed example sentences4) Mine captains were appointed together with surface supervisors.
5) No particular officer is appointed the energy agenda.
6) He was appointed full professor in 1971.
7) He was appointed a special grade medical officer.
8) He was appointed royal architect in 1799.
9) He was appointed professor emeritus in 2003.
10) The judges are appointed and announced beforehand.
11) A special master was appointed to oversee reform implementation.
12) He was appointed captain the following season.
13) He was appointed despite having no specialist surgical qualifications.
14) He was appointed municipal chairman in 2004.
15) He was appointed literary editor in 1998.
example sentences with be appointed16) He was appointed as manager four days later.
17) He was appointed senior counsel in 1976.
18) Andrew has been appointed the temporary administrator.
19) He has been appointed honorary visiting professor by 12 universities.
20) Einstein was appointed associate professor in 1909.
21) Two years later he was appointed rector .
22) Brooks was appointed a deputy public defender .
23) In 1905 he was appointed army dental surgeon.
24) A new manager was appointed within five days.
25) He was appointed associate dean in 2005.
26) He was appointed temporary assistant geologist in 1875.
27) Six apprentices were appointed to permanent positions.
28) Joseph Moody was appointed president shortly thereafter.
How to use be appointed in a sentence29) Wendell Moore was appointed chief project engineer.
30) Clare Miller is appointed assistant contracts manager.
31) In 1842 Wilkinson was appointed baths superintendent.
32) Bryan Bishop has been appointed development manager factory hygiene services.
33) Norm Kelly was appointed deputy mayor last week .
34) A new head was appointed in 1987.
35) No adult leaders are appointed to lead the group.
36) The fifth member is appointed by the previous four members.
37) He was appointed dean in 1916 and served until 1936.
38) Yesterday receivers were appointed to the breweries.
39) On these petitions a special committee was appointed .
40) The first secretary was appointed in 1976.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be appointed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be appointed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be appointed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be appointed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be appointed.
20 examples of simple sentences of be appointed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be appointed
Compound Sentences with be appointed
Complex Sentences with be appointed
Compound-Complex Sentences with be appointed