new baby in a sentence
1) It seems that nature is new and beautiful like new-born babies.
2) The issue for consideration is the selective treatment of disabled new-born babies.
3) What use is a new-born baby?' he said.
4) Suddenly the lusty cry of a new-born baby sounded from the front bedroom.
new baby example sentences5) His incubator is aimed at saving the lives of new-born babies in refugee camps.
6) Betty remembers one recent journey to the home of parents with a new-born baby .
7) Beyond the fifth year anniversary, his new-born baby will also be an inspiration.
8) Nursery is often over-crowded and suffered a fire accident resulting in death of numerous new-born babies.
9) Cute like a new-born baby!
10) For the new-born baby, the balance between life and death depends upon the success of this enterprise.
11) THE body of a new-born baby was found yesterday in a locker at a girls' grammar school.
12) Firawn wanted to prevent the Children of Israel increasing in number, by killing all new-born male babies.
13) This spiritual identity begins to assert itself in relation to the new-born baby with the "first cry".
14) Definitely it's not a new-born baby, even MIT's OpenCourseWare is more than 10 years old.
example sentences with baby15) Mothers with new-born babies in many areas have no access to medical care and new births are not being registered .
16) New-born babies were named Saddam, as was a smart new restaurant in Kota Bharu, the state's capital.
17) A widespread tradition is that of serving beschuit met muisjes when people come to visit a new-born baby and his mother.
18) Just seven days earlier, they were warned their new-born babies may have been tagged wrongly when a fire alarm went off.
19) Goalscorers not yet out of primary school were kissing wedding rings they weren't wearing and rocking imaginary new-born babies to sleep.
20) He believes MOM could be a life-saver in disaster zones and refugee camps where premature or vulnerable new-born babies may be days away from vital medical attention.
21) A new-born baby can cry, suck, sneeze and is equipped with other basic reflexes, all of which are examples of observable behaviour.
22) New-born babies don't have to learn to breathe, cry or suck and there are many other examples of similar'survival' reflexes.
23) In the UK premature birth affects roughly one in 10 deliveries and complications arising from pre-term birth are a leading cause of deaths amongst new-born babies.
24) New-born babies can appear vulnerable and fragile creatures yet they quickly grow into sturdy and occasionally troublesome toddlers, as any weary parent can tell you!
25) He met new-born babies, and said prayers in the rooms of the dying, and consoled families at the cemetery, and struggled to communicate with teenagers who did not know how to read.
26) We have already met Lyamshin, the member of the quintet whose party act is to mimic women in labour and new-born babies.
27) It is not needed for the care of the vast majority of new-born babies, but may represent the difference between life and death in the rare cases.
28) By the Infanticide Act 1922 Parliament mitigated the application of the law of murder to mothers who killed their new-born babies whilst suffering from the effects of childbirth.
29) Since infant mortality takes its heaviest toll on new-born babies during the first month of life, special attentions is given in mortality analyses to mortality in the neonatal period.
30) Like nurses, they spend their lives caring for the old and the ill and those suffering physical pain and mental anguish, from new-born, abandoned babies to frail centenarians.
31) By 1961, as many as 80% of pregnant women who gave birth in hospital agreed to let their new-born babies receive BCG-vaccination within 48 hours.
32) Snow White and Prince Charming use a powerfully magical wardrobe to transport their new-born baby to a different universe (our own "real world").
33) Here, the new-born baby is oiled and dressed in new clothes and rings and then named; a feast follows this ceremony.
34) For example, he explained that the mitzvah of Brit milah (circumcision) tied a new-born baby to the covenant of faith, but the combination of circumcision and pidyon haben was like a double knot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of new baby
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of new baby with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with new baby
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word new baby in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with new baby.
20 examples of simple sentences of new baby. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of new baby
Compound Sentences with new baby
Complex Sentences with new baby
Compound-Complex Sentences with new baby