baby blues in a sentence
1) Even his signature baby blues seem dull and demonic.
2) Are you struggling with the baby blues after recently giving birth?
3) baby blues are normal for the majority of new moms.
4) baby blues "baby blues" are very common around the fifth day.
baby blues example sentences5) baby blues "baby blues" are very common around the fifth day.
6) Today, I think I'll do something with baby blues.
7) baby blues ( n): It is a common description for eyes.
8) I LOVE my baby blues - thank you for the grievance sliced lakeland.
9) Funny how I used to relate to "baby Blues" in the past.
10) Offering baby blues and pastel pinks for all the soccer mothers and white collar fathers.
11) I think he loses a lot of his signature look without those big baby blues.
12) Did you have baby blues?
13) Jeanine says : The "baby blues" hit me about a week into it too.
14) Those who just give the audience a quick glimpse of their baby blues are not making eye contact.
example sentences with baby15) LK says : I had the "baby blues" after the birth of my first child....
16) Wrapped in new-man cashmere, he fixes those baby blues on you and immediately starts asking the questions himself.
17) These cotton yellows, peachy pinks and baby blues transport us, delighted, to the land of Tupperware.
18) January Jones, the Mad Men star, thinks that you should eat your placenta to beat the baby blues.
19) He likes Hank the Cowdog and cartoon books, especially Calvin u0026 Hobbes, baby blues and Donald Duck.
20) She was able to breastfeed her daughter without supplementing with formula, and she had no problems with the baby blues.
21) The mildest and shortest lived of these is the 'baby blues' and the most severe form is puerperal psychosis.
22) In "The Simpsons" episode "Moe baby Blues", Grampa Simpson dresses up as Speedy Alka Seltzer.
23) So if that cute guy in accounting bats his baby blues at you in the coffee room, should you follow through?
24) The popular "family-friendly" comic strip "baby Blues" was adapted into an adult-oriented sitcom on The WB in 2000.
25) Thomas even does credible impersonations of Blind Lemon (No baby Blues) and Lonnie Johnson (Jig Head Blues).
26) Postpartum depression – Many new mothers experience the "baby blues." This is a normal reaction that tends to subside within a few weeks.
27) More than half of new fathers experience symptoms associated with depression, similar to "baby blues," but it generally passes quickly as fathers and mothers adjust to their new family structure.
How to use baby in a sentence28) The so-called "baby blues" are common, affecting 30-75% of new mothers ( fathers are affected too ).
29) Before long, her new baby blues reveal a power that turns her world upside down--the power to see hidden dimensions of the human heart.
30) Boyle muse Cillian Murphy – he of the startling baby blues – is up front and center as mission physicist Capa, the voice of reason on the Icarus II.
31) baby blues.
32) The Wanderlust star was papped last week with beau Justin Theroux wearing over sized frames to shade her baby blues from the glare of the camera.
33) Some women struggle with the baby blues and find it difficult to breast feed but are much happier and find it easier to bottle feed.
34) From the latest facial treatments to the perfect colors for your baby blues or gorgeous greens, the consultant was ready to help you look your best this fall.
35) The high occurrence of so-called 'baby blues' and feelings of isolation alone shows us that the birth of a child is a very stressful event - a dramatic physical, psychological and social transition.
36) Despite the joy of having a baby, the majority of women develop a low mood soon after giving birth, and for 13% of women, the baby blues develops into full fledged postpartum depression.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baby blues
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baby blues with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baby blues
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baby blues in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baby blues.
20 examples of simple sentences of baby blues. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baby blues
Compound Sentences with baby blues
Complex Sentences with baby blues
Compound-Complex Sentences with baby blues